FYI: comments made here may be elsewhere

Old February 2nd 04, 07:09 PM
Jan Lennie

thanks Dora
Jan
"Bungadora" wrote in message
I didn't know either, so I tracked it down via google. It is
alt.radio.talk.dr-laura.
Dora

Jan Lennie"

What's ARTD-L ?
Jan
"crewelwoman" wrote in message
I have been lurking in ARTD-L for years. The "Kernal" is a loon. None
of what he says below is true. Google for the truth if you wish.

Old February 3rd 04, 12:41 AM
COL. BILL KILGORE

crewelwoman wrote in message ...
I have been lurking in ARTD-L for years. The "Kernal" is a loon. None
of what he says below is true. Google for the truth if you wish.

Crewelwoman

Google all you want. If you can find any post from The Colonel that
reveals Vicky's home address, please cite it.
Old February 3rd 04, 02:21 AM
crewelwoman

ARTD-L is not a fan club of the dear demented Dr. L. It is mostly
populated by those who find her an inconsistant hypocritical harpy.

One of the participants, Otis, has been doing a daily recap of her
program for quite some time now (brave man that he is). He has also
transscribed some of her rants verbatum. It is amazing how she will give
opposite solutions to the same problems from day to day and sometimes
even in the same show.

Crewelwoman

wrote:
On 02 Feb 2004 16:25:24 GMT,
ospam (Bungadora)
wrote:

I didn't know either, so I tracked it down via google. It is
alt.radio.talk.dr-laura.
Dora

Ooh errr! If that's the case I can just imagine what our Vic was
saying on there!!! lololololol I remember the argument over DL -
what - maybe4/5 years ago now? Maybe more.

Gonna smack you Vic, I am quite sure you upset them - I am moved to do

Sheena

Old February 3rd 04, 02:05 PM
Lucille

I think she's pretty much lost credibility here in South Florida as well.
I'm not sure she's on radio at all and, if so, it must be at some obscure
time on some obscure station.
Lucille

wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:21:15 -0500, crewelwoman
wrote:

I only listened to her once, happened to hear her on the radio when I
was driving home. She is a bigot and racist, running full tilt. I
was glad to hear that she was discontinued shortly after that on the
Canadian air waves, at least in this area of the country anyway.

What is maddening is that maybe even she does not believe all that she
says but she inflames people to thinking that way while she makes a
fortune.

Sheena