Column of Leaves knitted scarf pattern

Old October 21st 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Column of Leaves knitted scarf pattern

With winter coming, I thought I'd share my Column of Leaves knitted
scarf pattern. It's done in a beautiful lacy leaf motif. It can be
found he
http://brookenelson.com/leafscarfpattern.html

Enjoy!

Old October 22nd 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Alison

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:22:00 -0700, "Maggs" wrote:

What a wonderful pattern!!! Thanks for sharing....Maggs

wrote in message
oups.com...
With winter coming, I thought I'd share my Column of Leaves knitted
scarf pattern. It's done in a beautiful lacy leaf motif. It can be
found he
http://brookenelson.com/leafscarfpattern.html

Enjoy!

This is really lovely! I think I may have just the yarn...

Alison
Old October 22nd 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

That's beautiful, thanks so much for sharing. I've saved it to my
favorites.
Marie and the cats

Old October 22nd 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

wrote:
With winter coming, I thought I'd share my Column of Leaves knitted
scarf pattern. It's done in a beautiful lacy leaf motif. It can be
found he
http://brookenelson.com/leafscarfpattern.html

Enjoy!

Thanks, I already have about a yard done. It is just black and is
beautiful.

Thank,
Dennis
Old October 23rd 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mrs. Tberry

That is so pretty and elegant, thank you so much!

Old October 24th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

That's a very pretty scarf! Thanks for sharing!

BB