I won, I won !!!

Old October 17th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default I won, I won !!!

"Katherine" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shillelagh wrote:
Happy dancing today!

Wendy Johnson, of Wendy Knits blog fame, drew my name in her sock yarn
giveaway today! She was cleaning out her stash room and decided to

destash
enough sock yarn for six people to make a pair of socks. Looking

forward to
seeing what yarn she sends me. (big grin).

Wonderful, Shelagh! COngratulations. How did you get in on the draw?

Higs,
Katherine

I read her blog almost every day, and last Thursday noticed she was having a
draw for some sock yarn. I just followed the link she supplied and entered
the draw. I was floored on Sunday evening when she e-mailed me to tell me I
had won some of the yarn (along with 5 other people). Hey - ya can't win it
if you're not in it (grin). It never hurts to put your name in the drum
(virtual this time).

Shelagh

Old October 17th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot

Shillelagh wrote:
"spampot" wrote in message

Shillelagh wrote:

Happy dancing today!

Wendy Johnson, of Wendy Knits blog fame, drew my name in her sock yarn
giveaway today! She was cleaning out her stash room and decided to

destash

enough sock yarn for six people to make a pair of socks. Looking

forward to

seeing what yarn she sends me. (big grin).

Shelagh

So does this mean you got enough to make six people each a pair of
socks, or that you and five other people got enough to make one pair
each? Congrats, and let us know what arrives in the mail.

Me and 5 other people, one pair each. ;D. As a friend of mine says "As if
you NEED more sock yarn". She's right - I have enough in my stash for at
least 6 or more pairs, but who's counting? Not I !!

Shelagh

Oh ho ho, who NEEDS more yarn? That's not the point!
Old October 18th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Shelagh i was so proud and happy for you to win ,, something , it is a
nice surprise to win anything , and it is always better to win
something useful , and not a white elephant ,,,,,
mirjam

You're so right Mirjam.... I'll let everyone know when the yarn comes and I
can describe it (smile)

Shelagh

Old October 18th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

I read her blog almost every day, and last Thursday noticed she was having a
draw for some sock yarn. I just followed the link she supplied and entered
the draw. I was floored on Sunday evening when she e-mailed me to tell me I
had won some of the yarn (along with 5 other people). Hey - ya can't win it
if you're not in it (grin). It never hurts to put your name in the drum
(virtual this time).

Shelagh

I didn't get around to reading her blog last week - I missed the chance
to enter.

I'm glad to hear you won, though

BB
Old October 18th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shillelagh wrote:
[...]

Good for you! You'll have to tell us what the yarn is like.

Higs,
Katherine