It seems that....

Old July 1st 03, 04:30 AM
BeckiBead

Default It seems that....

the more lavish she makes them, the more the buyers like them. This bracelet
has been up for ONE DAY and has 22 bids on it. Now that is what I call success!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Old July 1st 03, 05:06 AM
Georgia

Doesn't she have around $30 of materials in that bracelet? (I won't begin to
guess the amount of labor.) And yet she was willing to let the bidding begin
at $9.99. That's confidence!

Old July 1st 03, 07:38 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
uybeads (BeckiBead) wrote:

the more lavish she makes them, the more the buyers like them. This bracelet
has been up for ONE DAY and has 22 bids on it. Now that is what I call
success!

Becki

It's still a steal at that price... anyone wanna bet on how many bids/
what the ending price will be?

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org
Old July 1st 03, 10:46 AM
Kandice Seeber

No.... The lampwork beads by themselves are worth more than that. And there
are tons and tons of Bali sterling beads in there. Amazing bracelet! It's
still at a steal price. I hope it goes for gobs more - it's stunning!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 1st 03, 07:00 PM
Dr. Sooz

No.... The lampwork beads by themselves are worth more than that. [$30]

Kandice, I can only see 3 lampwork beads in there. $30?
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/links.htm
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 1st 03, 07:01 PM
Dr. Sooz

It's up to 32 bids now! It's GORGEOUS. I hope she gets a truckload of money
for it!

~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 1st 03, 10:57 PM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - I thought there were more, but I am not sure given the different views
of the bracelet. Even so, I think the lampwork is worth at least $20, and
the rest of the materials even more. And I really love that coiled chain
stuff she's used, and all the leaves. ***sigh*** Someday I am going to bit
the bullet and make a charm bracelet for myself.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Well, wait a minute. I'd just awoken when I posted that. I take it back.
(Math and The Fog are not a good combo)

Old July 1st 03, 11:06 PM
SmartAlecBlonde4

Its up to 32 bids now.

Jo Jo

Old July 2nd 03, 02:13 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - this is a post I made yesterday....I wonder why it is showing up again
today? I think my server is cracking up.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
. ..