HeyDave Beads

Old July 1st 03, 04:23 AM
Laurie

Default HeyDave Beads

You were WHAT? I have obviously missed something. This sounds sexual to
me....

G it's a wonderful CD of guitar music. Available at heydave.com

The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of the
Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The Obivious and
The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne
Old July 1st 03, 02:30 PM
laura

G it's a wonderful CD of guitar music. Available at heydave.com

Which may be going down for a short while

I'm in the process of transferring that domain to another server this week
in the hope of addressing the e-mail issues I've been having. I have no
idea how much of a service interruption there will be but, if anyone can't
get through, let me know via e-mail to this excite box or the one at
. Hopefully this will be a quick changeover, but
you never know.

Laura

Old July 1st 03, 02:33 PM
laura

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
heydave.com is a computer geek, www.heydave.net is the man with the
inspiring music.
heydave.com would like to meet heydave.net. :-)

Ah, yeah... lol, thanks for the correction. I didn't even notice. Time for
more coffee, methinks.

Laura

Old July 1st 03, 02:56 PM
Laurie

heydave.com is a computer geek, www.heydave.net is the man with the
inspiring music.
heydave.com would like to meet heydave.net. :-)
Diana

Oh wow...you are completely right and I appreciate your fixing it. I'd have
hated for Dave to miss a sale or the lover of good music to miss Dave. Thanks!

Old July 1st 03, 03:47 PM
Diana Curtis

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 2nd 03, 12:38 AM
Diana Curtis

NP. I went there (finally) to see what the hullaballu was all about. If it
inspired these particular beads then I wanted to know more... and
heydave.com actually has links to other heydaves online!
One thing.. was there a way I could hear a snippet of Daves work?
Thanks!
Diana

Old July 2nd 03, 02:21 AM
Carol in SLC

I was Taming my Monkey
Mind.

You were WHAT? I have obviously missed something. This sounds sexual to

me....

ROFL -- leave it to Becki - heehee!!!

Carol in SLC
(My stuff - http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/driver1.jpg )
Little sister's new JB auctions 6/28
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=63875
Old July 2nd 03, 04:24 AM
laura

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
NP. I went there (finally) to see what the hullaballu was all about. If it
inspired these particular beads then I wanted to know more... and
heydave.com actually has links to other heydaves online!
One thing.. was there a way I could hear a snippet of Daves work?

Yeah, there is a link to a song on the Instruction page so that potential
students can hear Dave's playing. The URL for that page is
http://www.heydave.net/instruction.html and I think the song itself is at
www.heydave.net/mp3/artist.mp3 if you just want to go straight there.

So far, the site is still up.

Laura

Old July 2nd 03, 04:27 AM
Laurie

I was Taming my Monkey
Mind.

You were WHAT? I have obviously missed something. This sounds sexual to

me....

ROFL -- leave it to Becki - heehee!!!

Heehee...ain't it the truth? it would be different if I'd said "Slapping the
Monkey". In all honesty, I can't think of anything sexual to do when I'm
working at the torch. It's not a place where one thinks of bare skin.

Old July 2nd 03, 06:04 AM
BeckiBead

it's a wonderful CD of guitar music. Available at heydave.com

Oh my. LOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows