FAQs for the month????

Old April 6th 05, 01:33 AM
CNYstitcher

Default FAQs for the month????

DId I miss the post or are we all having spring fever??

Larisa, determined to win at least once sigh
Old April 6th 05, 01:58 AM
Kathy Applebaum

I saw them, I saw them!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old April 6th 05, 02:04 AM
Jalynne

Wendy/Frood posted them the other day. No contest, though.

Jalynne - Queen Gypsy
http://www.100megsfree4.com/jalynne
Keeper of the Quilt for ME list and the RCTQ HUG recepient list

Old April 6th 05, 02:32 AM
Tina

Jalynne, what is the - Keeper of the Quilt for ME list ?

Tina

Old April 6th 05, 02:39 AM
Jalynne

Well....there's a list of people who are making quilts for themselves,
and I keep the list of those who were interested on sharing their
progress. Unfortunately, when my hard drive on my laptop crashed a
couple months ago, I lost the list...but, i'm still keeping it...nice
and safe on the laptop...heehee.

Old April 6th 05, 03:43 AM
Butterfly

Are you needing us to resign up?
Put me on it please. I WILL get it done --I really will--just as long as you
keep the 'no deadline' going on it.
Butterfly

Old April 6th 05, 03:50 AM
Tina

I get it. Thanks! I was just really wondering who M E was? LOL

I guess the RCTQ BOM will kind of be that for ME. When I finish them
all and get it put together, I will keep it for our new living room
design. It will actually be the first thing I have made just for M E.
LOL

Tina

Old April 6th 05, 04:19 AM
Butterfly

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget the look on DH's face when he asked "and
who are you sending this one to"
and I replied
"it's for us"
His and *his alone* is still at the Pro Quilters being machine quilted (I
can't do that part anymore--taking me forever to just MQ a baby one)
Butterfly (impatiently waiting for it's return)

oups.com...

Old April 6th 05, 05:32 PM
CNYstitcher

phooey....must have been all the chaos and silliness going on around
here for the past month or so...yeah, that's what made me mis them....no
contest?? now what fun is that?? or are you just pulling my leg so that
you can eliminate one of the competition??

Larisa

wrote:

DId I miss the post or are we all having spring fever??

Larisa, determined to win at least once sigh

6 X 6 Q's and A's (FAQ's) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 4 February 9th 05 06:12 PM
FAQ's for 6x6 exchange NoraBalcer Yarn 3 November 27th 04 01:23 PM
TO: 6 x 6 participants, In Updated FAQ's, From: CNN Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 3 June 1st 04 01:45 AM
RCTQ FAQs *where did the month go?* Diana Curtis Quilting 20 May 3rd 04 04:09 AM
FAQ's for the ongoing 6 x 6 inch square exchange Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 April 21st 04 06:43 PM