OT - Malden Mills

Old February 19th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Default OT - Malden Mills

Does anyone have the link to the Malden Mills online store? I've lost the
link I had and have googled under every possible combination of names. It
just seems to have disappeared! I did find a link to an online store owned
by former employees of Malden Mills, but it's strictly wholesale.

Help!

Donna in (SW) Idaho

Old February 19th 08, 08:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Hi Donna - I used maldenmills.com and followed links to this page
http://www.milldirecttextiles.com/

I hope this helps? jennellh

Old February 19th 08, 10:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Hi Donna,

Malden Mills has undergone some restructuring in recent years and I
think that they no longer have an online store. The site you found, and
that Jennel also gave a link for, is its replacement. If you look at it
again, there are two "columns" of links. The left one is wholesale
only. The right one is headed "Cut Yardage Sales & Services". I think
that one is what you want.

Rita L.

Old February 19th 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita in MA

Note to self: Coffee first, post second! Those columns I mention below
are the staff list. The link at the top of the left navigation bar that
says "Buy Cut Yards" is what I meant to direct you to. Sorry for being
confusing.

Rita L.

Hi Donna,

Old February 19th 08, 12:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Donna, what an awesome looking product. I'm glad you lost it, so *I* could
find it!! : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old February 19th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Donna in Idaho wrote:

Does anyone have the link to the Malden Mills online store? I've lost the
link I had and have googled under every possible combination of names. It
just seems to have disappeared! I did find a link to an online store owned
by former employees of Malden Mills, but it's strictly wholesale.

Help!

Donna in (SW) Idaho

UM, Donna, I just want to know WHY asking for info on a fabric site
is off topic you silly person?!?!?!? Sheesh -- you MUST know that we
always want MORE INFO on any and all types of fabrics. Now, I'm surely
happy you asked the question because I got to go look at all that yummy
fleece fabric and it is lovely :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old February 19th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I recently bought my future DIL a jacket made from the Real Polartec
fleece...the 200 line. She sent me a special email thanking me again for
it. She's outdoors in NYC as a forester and it's keeping her perfectly warm
and comfortable in most of their weather. Her co-workers have asked her
several times if she's warm enough. She wears it under a coat when it gets
below zero. All fleece is not the same...this company makes something
special. (I went back to Eddie Bauer to see if they had any on
closeout...they did...so there is another jacket being mailed to her today.
In white :-( but it's washable. )

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old February 19th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Thanks, Rita. I was really tired last night when I was looking - I
overlooked that part.

Donna in (SW) Idaho

"Rita in MA" wrote in message
Note to self: Coffee first, post second! Those columns I mention below
are the staff list. The link at the top of the left navigation bar that
says "Buy Cut Yards" is what I meant to direct you to. Sorry for being
confusing.

Rita L.

Hi Donna,

Old February 19th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Wellll, it's not exactly a quilt fabric site! Guess that's why I thought it
was OT!

Donna in (SW) Idaho

Old February 19th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

You're right - Polartec is a different breed of fleece. By far the best as
far as I'm concerned.

Donna in (SW) Idaho