Lizzie Kate Flip-its

Old April 14th 04, 01:54 AM
Rachel Janzen

Default Lizzie Kate Flip-its

My cross stitch buddy and I fell in love with these patterns and are
interested in collecting them. We've both decided that we don't care if
we get the charms with it, so we're looking for previously stitched
patterns. So if you have stitched them and would like them to go to a
new home, please contact me. We'll be glad to pay for them and for
postage. Remove the obvious from my e-mail address. Oh, and I should
tell you what made us fall in love with them. In a LNS in Bellevue,
there was a model being worked on that was on an emobroidery stand. The
fabric chosen was one that had a grid dyed on it, creating a perfect
frame for each month's pattern.

Rachel

Old April 14th 04, 05:10 PM
Kristy Malarkey

Hi,

You might want to check on the Lizzie Kate newsgroup on yahoo someone there
might be willing to part with a few plus they have all of Lizzie Kates
freebies in the files section

Kristy

Old April 14th 04, 08:10 PM
cath

saw that you don't have aol.... i posted your entire message on their pattern
search board... hopefully that will help?
Old April 15th 04, 05:32 AM
Rachel Janzen

cath wrote:
saw that you don't have aol.... i posted your entire message on their pattern
search board... hopefully that will help?

Many thanks - and for the suggestion to check out the Yahoo message group.

Rachel

Old April 17th 04, 02:37 AM
Lin706

My cross stitch buddy and I fell in love with these patterns and are
interested in collecting them. We've both decided that we don't care if
we get the charms with it, so we're looking for previously stitched
patterns. So if you have stitched them and would like them to go to a
new home, please contact me. We'll be glad to pay for them and for
postage. Remove the obvious from my e-mail address. Oh, and I should
tell you what made us fall in love with them. In a LNS in Bellevue,
there was a model being worked on that was on an emobroidery stand. The
fabric chosen was one that had a grid dyed on it, creating a perfect
frame for each month's pattern.

Rachel

Saw the entire lot of 12 for 2002 offered for sale on Ebay for $20 plus 1.75
postage, no charms. If you want the charms, you can get them at
www.elegantstitch.com. I gave my charts to my friend and then bought her
fabric and the charms as a present.
Old April 17th 04, 10:49 PM
Rachel Janzen

Lin706 wrote:

Saw the entire lot of 12 for 2002 offered for sale on Ebay for $20 plus 1.75
postage, no charms. If you want the charms, you can get them at
www.elegantstitch.com. I gave my charts to my friend and then bought her
fabric and the charms as a present.

Do you have the url of this auction? I couldn't find it in my searching.
I did find Lavender & Lace Secret Santa and Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings
VIII, both of which I won this afternoon. (By the way, I'm blaming you
when my credit card bill comes.) Thanks.

Rachel

Old April 18th 04, 07:49 AM
Lin706

Do you have the url of this auction? I couldn't find it in my searching.
I did find Lavender & Lace Secret Santa and Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings
VIII, both of which I won this afternoon. (By the way, I'm blaming you
when my credit card bill comes.) Thanks.

Rachel

The item number is 8100476177. Blame gladly accepted. )

Linda

Book Review: Kate McKinnon, Project Workbook 2003 EL Beads 9 February 25th 04 03:28 PM
Ad: Many new eyelets, FLIP TOPS and other fun embellishments Bizzy Bee Rubberstamps 0 October 2nd 03 11:57 AM
Comments by Kate Hudson on jewelry making. Abrasha Jewelry 0 September 13th 03 05:21 PM
Attn Kate D&D Quilting 44 August 24th 03 06:02 PM
attn Kate Sbtypesetter Quilting 1 August 21st 03 09:09 AM