Donna Kato in Philadelphia October 11 and 12

Old September 11th 03, 06:28 PM
Martha Aleo

Default Donna Kato in Philadelphia October 11 and 12

A N N O U N C E M E N T
Philadelphia Polymer Clay Guild Announces
Donna Kato is coming to Philadelphia
for a Clay Day!!

Saturday October 11, 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday October 12, 10 am to 4 pm
Hillman Apartments Community Room
Second Floor
22 South 22nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103

$25/ day for PAPCG and SJBS members
$30/day for non-members

What's a Clay Day? You come and play! You can ask Donna to
demonstrate techniques that interest you, and then you can try them
yourself. Donna will hang out and answer questions. You'll have a
blast!!!

Send your name, address, phone and email with a check payable to PAPCG
to: Martha Aleo, Suite 1417, 1301 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA
19107. Once you send in your check, there will be no refunds unless
Clay Day is cancelled. If Clay Day is cancelled, your uncashed check
will be returned to you. Call Martha 215 683-7148 or e mail her at
to reserve a place. I must receive your checks
no later than October 9, 2003.

Please email me for a list of hotels in the vicinity

Wow, Donna Beads! Margie Beads 5 November 7th 04 11:59 AM
AD: We have a page up for Donna! Weeeeee! Tinkster Beads 7 October 29th 04 05:37 PM
Class with Donna starlia Beads 2 June 28th 04 04:09 PM
BEADING & JEWELLERY CLASSES START 4th OCTOBER 2003 JulesGems ~ Beads & Things Jewelry 0 September 24th 03 04:01 PM
Kato Polyclay tina16 Polymer Clay 17 July 22nd 03 11:03 PM