Fimo going cheap in UK

Old September 9th 03, 09:49 AM
ShelleyM

Default Fimo going cheap in UK

Em of the Rubber Rabbit Stamp Co sells fimo and says one of her wholesalers
is
selling off fimo cheap in following colours.
The blocks are just 30p each:
2 red
6 violet
15 golden yellow
23 bordeaux red
35 royal blue
60 lilac
S25 rose quartz.

I think it's probably old pre-classic fimo because I don't think
they do the royal blue, lilac or rose quartz anymore. But it may be
worth e-mailing her and finding out more. Certainly if you're
looking for it cheap, or the old stuff - there ya go!

Other news is, that although she doesn't normally stock the large
bricks, she's just found out she can order in fimo classic in the
large bricks any colour that fimo classic is available in. £3.99 a
brick. Only problem is she has to order it in 3 per colour - ie 3 x
yellow etc. She doesn't care how people order as long as its 3 per
colour. But if you wish to split that with anyone else you should
put that in your order.

So anyone else out there want to split an order? She has to order
next week I think for it to be delivered the beginning of October
(orders are once a month).

I'm gonna be after a couple of white (anyone else want a white
brick), a black, a translucent and a champagne (need 2 more takers
of each colour of bricks for those). I may want other colours too, possibly
violet
and one of the blues, anyone out there want a brick or two so we can
split?

She said P&P will be at cost.

Anyone interested either e-mail me and I'll send you Em's e-mail
addy etc and we'll sort out details off list either between us or
with Em.

Shelley
http://www.shelleym.co.uk - remove nospam to e-mail me
Come visit our Polymer Clay Jewelry Forum at:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/PCJewelry/start

Old September 10th 03, 09:00 AM
ShelleyM

Also just found out that Em can also take credit or debit cards over the
phone.

Someone asked me just how big one of the large bricks are. They are 350grams
compared to the smaller blocks which are either 58 or 62 grams I believe.

Old September 13th 03, 01:44 PM
ShelleyM

Anyone out there want to split an order for large bricks?

I've had a bit of interest, but I'm still after takers for 2 large bricks
of violet, and one of leaf green. You don't have to have all 3!

They will be £3.99 each plus P&P and you'd make arrangements to pay direct
to Em at Rubberrabbit (not me - I'm just organising things to put it
together so we can get it cheap)

E-mail me if you're interested.