Finale! [maybe] and TWO announcements!

Old December 17th 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Finale! [maybe] and TWO announcements!

The last block for the Sampler of Psalms banner was available as of the
15th, along with assembly instructions.

http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

We hope you have enjoyed making this series and exploring the Psalms with
us. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your finished quilt tops.

Those who made extra blocks for a bigger quilt can either add 4 blocks from
the 12" series at Quilters' Neighbourhood, OR you can wait until January
when we will be
ANNOUNCING...a mini-series focusing on a favourite psalm. There will be 5
beginner-intermediate blocks and one more challenging one in this series, so
we hope you will be coming back for more!

On a personal note...I have a very good reason for my tardiness in sending
out the update notice this month: to see her, check out
http://members.shaw.ca/quiltneighbour/Trinity

When I've had a chance to catch my breath [I'm off to shop PINK today!],
I'll be uploading your photos of finished quilts. Check back early in the
New Year to see your gorgeous creations.

Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
THE WORD IN PATCHWORK

Old December 17th 05, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Mazel Tov. Great family there.
So, which of those lovely women is you, Kim?
PAT in VA/USA

...cut...

Old December 17th 05, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

of all the reasons in the world to be tardy this one is the nicest :-)

Congratulations with Trinity! may she have a wonderful life!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old December 17th 05, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kim what a wonderful Christmas present....such a sweetheart. I want one,
too! Congratulations. Nancycog in MD

Old December 17th 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'm in the third from the left, second row. The bearded besotted fellow in
the picture next to me is what's left of my husband Grandpa Frank...the rest
of him is still in a puddle on the floor. He appears to be minus a backbone
[as does our Son JD...have you ever seen anyone more in love with a baby?]
Momma is Bre-Anne. The lady with the camera is Bre's mom, and the other lady
[in black] is Great Grandma, [my much loved mother-in-law] who's almost as
tickled as me to finally have a girl in the family.

--
Kim Graham

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Mazel Tov. Great family there.
So, which of those lovely women is you, Kim?
PAT in VA/USA

...cut...

Old December 17th 05, 08:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

KI Graham wrote:
On a personal note...I have a very good reason for my tardiness in sending
out the update notice this month: to see her, check out
http://members.shaw.ca/quiltneighbour/Trinity

Congratulations, Kim! I like the middle name

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old December 17th 05, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

She's beautiful, Kim.
Hope she'll have a happy life. She looks a real sweetie - such rosy red
lips.
..
In message 7eZof.133443$Gd6.83667@pd7tw3no, KI Graham
writes
[...]