New(ish) Earrings (blatent showing off)

Old August 24th 05, 03:05 AM
m3rma1d

Dr. Sooz wrote:

****er ****er ****er ****er

****ing hell, Sooz. I know I'm just a new **** on the block around here, but
I really can't be hanging around here much longer if it's just a ********
stuffed full of foul-assed goddamn uncle-****ing language like THAT!

Haha.. oh... wait.
I love you, Sooz! It's official.

Wheeeeeeee!! I'm such a candidate for shock therapy.

*flashing my tits just for good measure*

CHRISSAKES SOOZ, LOOK AWAY!!!... I don't love you like THAT!

-- 5urly "**** the bossa-nova, blame it on the Turret's Syndrome" m3rma1d
--
www.creativespill.com
To reply in email, remove my panties.

Old August 24th 05, 07:25 PM
m3rma1d

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I WANT TO BUY SOME OF YOUR FILIGREE !!!!!!

Ok!
I accept the following payment methods:
Trades of rare/exotic/endangered livestock, particularly amusing
prescription medications, and/or vintage (paper) food stamps. HAHAHA
(god there's such a long dramatic story behind the reasons for me even
joking about that stuff,... but it spins me into such a state of ****ed off,
that I better actually stop even thinking about it..... right. now.)

*frantically fumbles for cigs & lighter*

Ahhhhhhh.... kittens & daisies & ice cream.

OMG!

BOCCE BALLS, SHE CALLED IT FILLIGREE!!!

Just to make sure Sooz... Are you on any strong medication, or do you really
think so!!!!????
My ego is now sufficiently fat, either way :-D

And if you ever eally wanted to buy some, I have got ways to accept actual
money.
(argh FECK, now I'm thinking about that again)..... I think I am going to
make some filligree this moment, 'cos.... the torch.... needs.. me... right
now. Yeah. :-)

-- m3rma1d

Old August 25th 05, 12:12 AM
Kalera

LOL naughty Sooz!

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Kalera said, uncharacteristically:
"It's the word "f#cker" (edited for the sensitive among us) that had me
rolling on the floor."
~~~~~~~~~
****er ****er ****er ****er

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old August 25th 05, 12:13 AM
Kalera

I LOVE SWEARING!

I admit it, I do. I try to curb it in public but it still fills me with
glee.

Real anger upsets me, but swearing just tickles me pink.

Old August 25th 05, 12:40 AM
Dr. Sooz

~ Just to make sure Sooz... Are you on any strong medication, or do you
really
think so!!!!????
~~~~~~~~~~
The minute I saw it I WANTED SOME!!!
Yes, I'm on strong meds around the clock but that's cuz I'm sick! So I
don't feel high, just balanced and corrected a bit. (Ask the ones here
who actually know me well IRL.)

You should really post prices. Because that will affect whether I can
actually buy any or not. Well, sort of....I GOTTA have at least one
pair for ME. Others may want to know prices also.

The MINUTE I saw them all I could think was "WHERE?!?!?!?!" (.....can I
get some?!?)

Old August 25th 05, 12:40 AM
Dr. Sooz

~ LOL naughty Sooz!