Beaded Christmas Trees and more

Old August 12th 05, 02:36 AM
Cheryl

Default Beaded Christmas Trees and more

I posted some pics of beaded trees on my webshots, and Sally thought they
might be a good way to use up christmas fabrics that she didn't like the
feel of. Might not be a great idea - small pieces, much folding, etc.
However the newest pic shows a ball decoration that can be done with no
machine sewing if you want, and it is perfect for those cheapo chrissy
prints.

I can email instructions or will post to album if anyone wants them. Both
tree and ball have full directions - just let me know if wanted.

--
Cheryl ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced......

Old August 12th 05, 03:51 AM
Polly Esther

I am going to resist. I am not going to look, yearn or even think about.
Beading seems to be a serious addiction, and, thank you, I have enough
already. Chasing men and buses among others. Polly

"clancy" wrote in message
They're adorable Cheryl - I'd love to have the instructions for both.

Sharon (N.B.)
.................................................. ..........................

Old August 12th 05, 03:52 AM
Lisa Caryl

They are beautiful Cheryl,
I would love to have instructions for them too.

--
Lisa Caryl
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

remove the obvious to reply

Old August 12th 05, 05:36 AM
Dee in Oz

They are great Cheryl. I especially love the ball.

I would love a copy of the directions when you are able to spare the
time.

Was it cold enough for you earlier in the week ????
There were even reports of snow/sleet in Heywood, it would have been
great at the Grampians, imagine the snow there!!!

Dee in Oz

Old August 12th 05, 10:56 AM
Dee in Oz

By 'in the Grampians' I mean Halls Gap. We saw snow there about 5 years
ago as well as in the city centre on the way there.

You must have an amazing collection of patterns.

Today I was the 'winning bidder' on 'Colourwash Quilts' by Yan Pring on
ebay. That brings my book collection up to about 5...lol maybe one
day it will be as big as yours.

Dee in Oz

Old August 12th 05, 11:26 AM
Cheryl

1597 in my catalogue and counting - but of course that doesn't include all
the patterns, magazines, doodles and sketches, magazine clippings, etc. I
remember how I used to hunt for books back before the internet, when
quilting was almost a closet activity in Aust.
I'm about 40mins from HG but I don't think they actually got snow this week,
just very cold and frosts.
If you ever get out this way again call in. The kettle is always on the
stove - literally. I had three quilters "call in" this afternoon - just for
a chat and a cuppa.
--

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced......

oups.com...

Old August 12th 05, 11:40 AM
Debi Matlack

I'd love the instructions for both!

--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?