Where are we from?

Old October 20th 04, 06:50 PM
Eminent Orange Chunk

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:08:33 -0400, "Gallagher"
wrote:

I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

South coast of England (between the New Forest and the sea).

Tilla

Old October 20th 04, 07:15 PM
Stella Fenley

The Sunshine State Florida .Stella
"Seaspray" wrote in message
New Jersey over here!
Diane
******************************
"Gallagher" wrote in message
I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a

diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

Old October 20th 04, 07:46 PM
Michelle

Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't realize how far 'East' was Middle
East.

--
Michelle in St. John's
NL, Canada
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote in message
Hahahha Michele , it is ok !! on another Ng they refused my claim to
live in the east at all.....open your world map and see us at the
eastern side of the Mediterenean ,,, than over us Lebanon , Syrya and
Turkey ,, that is where Europe starts , under well a bit side off
Egypt ,,,, and Africa,,,,,. but we as most Middle East are mainly on
Asia !!!!
mirjam
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:36:07 GMT, "Michelle"
wrote:

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote in message
Hee Michelle , unknowing that you thought there was no Asiatic ,,,, i
mentioned that about me ....I do complain about that at least once a
year hahahahha
mirjam

Hi Mirjam

I didn't realize that the Middle East would be included in Asia.....never
mind me, I'm having one of THOSE weeks.

Michelle

Old October 20th 04, 08:03 PM
norma woods

Bracebridge Ontario Canada (north of Toronto)

--
Star love,
Norma
"Susana" wrote in message
om...
"Carol In WI" wrote in message

Racine Wisconsin Carol In WI

Laurel, Maryland...between DC and Baltimore.

I think it's amazing that people from all over can "get together" like

this!

Susana

Old October 20th 04, 08:22 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Hi everyone!

Michaela wrote like this:

"St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada -- but originally from Germany

Michaela (in Canada)"

And I say this:

I belong to Finland. My home town is Haapajärvi in Finnish,
and if you want to hear the straight translation in English,
it is Aspenlake.
Best: Pirjo

Old October 20th 04, 08:25 PM
Kristen

I'm from the Richmond area, but I go to school in Harrisonburg.

~Kristen

"BDS2pds" wrote in message
Whereabouts Kirstin? I am in Williamsburg.

I'm in Virginia.

~Kristen

Old October 20th 04, 08:48 PM
spampot

Gallagher wrote:
I've been posting for months and lurking even longer. We are such a diverse
group! But I wonder...where are we all from?

I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania.

Abi

Ellicott City, Maryland (south of Baltimore, north of Washington DC)
Old October 20th 04, 08:53 PM
NoraBalcer

Elsa,

And the Yankee fans too. LOL

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 20th 04, 10:54 PM
Penny Gaines

Michelle wrote in :

[snip]
And I know there's lots more Canadians and Americans and people from
Australia, the UK and Europe, judging from their sigs. Haven't seen an
Asian or South American sig yet, but maybe!

This seems to be a particularly international newsgroup: I've read
lots of different newsgroups over the years, and this has definately got
a bigger mix of nationalities then most of the ones I've used.

I'm in the UK, in what is known as the "home counties", or within commuting
distance to London. I'm quite close to Oxford.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three