FO's and WIP's

Old October 1st 03, 08:58 PM
Janise Ross

Ranee,

Congratulations.....So, is this child #4? And is it a boy or a girl?

Janise

"Jennifer Molvik" wrote in message
WE DID MISS IT!!!!!! She had the baby on Sept 3!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

JJMolvik

Old October 1st 03, 08:59 PM
Katherine Burgess

OH, wow! Are we dumb or what???? I think that we were so pleased to see you
that we didn't even notice. Congratulations! When is the new baby due? How
are you feeling? Good grief, you will really have your hands full!
Katherine

"Ranee Mueller" wrote in message
In article , "Janise Ross"
wrote:

"Ranee Mueller" wrote in message

(snip)
Regia Socks for New Baby - Jacquard Regia (Sep 3)

(snip)

Ranee,
It's good to see you. Everyone was wondering where you were. Some
people even tried sending you private emails, but they were returned.
Try to stop back every once in a while. We worry when we don't hear
from each other.

Thank you everyone for your kindness and concern. We're doing fine
here, just busy.

I'm kind of disappointed that nobody got my announcement. Read the
part I snipped around up there.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24

Old October 1st 03, 09:00 PM
Katherine Burgess

"Ranee Mueller" wrote in
"Katherine Burgess" wrote:

HI, Ranee, lovely to see you again. We were wondering what had
happened to you, so it is good to know that you are still around.
Hope you get some more time to pop in. I know that the boys must be
keeping you busy. What else have you been doing? Katherine

Cleaning. Cooking. Childcare. Gestating. Some knitting, but not
as much as I'd like. Trying to get ready for the holidays around here.

Gestating??? Now someone told us that you already had the sprog. What was
it???? And why didn't you tell us before???? g Congratulations!
Katherine

Old October 1st 03, 09:52 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Janise Ross"
wrote:

Ranee,

Are you implying something here? ;-) If so, it went right over our
heads. Do tell......

Janise

I am pregnant again! We are expecting number 4 around the last
week of February or the first week of March. Rich wants to schedule it
for the 29th, but that is a weekend.

Regards,
Ranee

Old October 1st 03, 09:52 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Shillelagh"
wrote:

"Janise Ross" wrote in message
Ranee,

Are you implying something here? ;-) If so, it went right over
our
heads. Do tell......

Janise

Tee Hee - read her next post - she speaks of "gestating". I think our
Ranee
is expecting another babe!

Yes, I am!

Regards,
Ranee

Old October 1st 03, 09:52 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Jennifer Molvik"
wrote:

WE DID MISS IT!!!!!! She had the baby on Sept 3!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Well, someone did, but that wasn't me. I am pregnant again, though.

Regards,
Ranee

Old October 1st 03, 09:53 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Janise Ross"
wrote:

Congratulations.....So, is this child #4? And is it a boy or a girl?

It is child #4, and it's too early to tell. I'll have the u/s later
this month.

Regards,
Ranee

Old October 1st 03, 09:53 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Katherine
Burgess" wrote:

Gestating??? Now someone told us that you already had the sprog. What was
it???? And why didn't you tell us before???? g Congratulations!
Katherine

Gestating, no baby yet, due Feb/Mar. Thank you all!

Regards,
Ranee

Old October 1st 03, 09:55 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , "Katherine
Burgess" wrote:

OH, wow! Are we dumb or what???? I think that we were so pleased to
see you that we didn't even notice. Congratulations! When is the new
baby due? How are you feeling? Good grief, you will really have your
hands full! Katherine

I'm feeling pretty well, I haven't been as sick as I was with the
other three, but my heartburn has been worse. We'll be scheduling a
c-section sometime around the last week of Feb and the first week of Mar.

Regards,
Ranee