Too much of a good thing

Old January 28th 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default Too much of a good thing

Yesterday, a box arrived from NH filled with goodies in exchange for a book I
had sent you know who. Even though I resolved to do a Brazilian embroidery
sampler, nothing in my growing stash is saying 'do me! do me now!"

Would you/could you point me to some projects, charts, designs, that could be
translated into surface embroidery?

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old January 28th 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

I like this:

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o...esLastWord.jpg

or

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VOGqx1wiya...%2Bgrandma.bmp

or

http://zenhabits.net/fotos/20080724flowers.jpg

Linda
Old January 28th 09, 05:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/28/09 11:12 AM, in article
, "lewmew"
wrote:

I like this:

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o...esLastWord.jpg

or

Gotta be this one!

Old January 28th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

On Jan 28, 11:20*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/28/09 11:12 AM, in article
, "lewmew"

wrote:
I like this:

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o...esLastWord.jpg

or

Gotta be this one!

Yeah, that's my favorite too. I am thinking of doing it myself if
Anne doesn't beat me to it!

Linda
Old January 28th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

wrote:
I like this:

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o...esLastWord.jpg

or

Gotta be this one!

My fave, too! Love the girls *and* the quote! LOL

Joan
Old January 29th 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

says...
I like this:

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o...esLastWord.jpg

Not bad for a Republican g,d,r

I bought a pattern at a quilting show and saving it for a rainy day ... well,
it's going to pour again so it might be time to do it. Here's what it looks
like:

http://www.thetravelingquilter.com/i...adsforsale.jpg

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old January 29th 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/29/09 8:20 AM, in article
, "anne"
wrote:

says...
I like this:

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o...esLastWord.jpg

Not bad for a Republican g,d,r

I bought a pattern at a quilting show and saving it for a rainy day ... well,
it's going to pour again so it might be time to do it. Here's what it looks
like:

http://www.thetravelingquilter.com/i...adsforsale.jpg

That is cute!

Cheryl

Old January 29th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

Not bad for a Republican g,d,r

Watch out or I'll send Newt after you! LOL!

Linda