Yak-ers

Old October 31st 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
AK&DStrohl

Default Yak-ers

62 e-mails since last night. Some people here don't know what silence is.
AK in PA

Old October 31st 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

What on Earth are you going on about?

Silence cannot be expected in a global forum such as this, and if you
asked your friends not to email you, I think you are taking your gripe
to the wrong group.

Caryn

Old October 31st 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
T Michelle Jensen

MEOW!!!!!!!!!! Someone needs a nap! Especially since this is a newsgroup,
not email

--cocoa
oups.com...

Old October 31st 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce

AK&DStrohl wrote:
62 e-mails since last night. Some people here don't know what silence is.
AK in PA

At least this is a newsgroup therefore those who post are communicating
something which should be of interest to you.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old November 1st 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
LizardGumbo

AK&DStrohl wrote:

62 e-mails since last night. Some people here don't know what silence is.
AK in PA

I'm not quite sure if that's a complaint or a compliment. In any case,
this is the QUIETEST needlework group I'm on, by far.

--
Elizabeth
Pop the bubbles to reply.

www.effervescentdesigns.com
Old November 1st 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
LizardGumbo

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

It is very quiet here - yes - I still need to talk to about ordering the
Tulleries (which I am sure I misspelled badly).

Okie dokie. At your service.