OT Had auto accident all OK

Old August 8th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default OT Had auto accident all OK

Hello Friends,

Had an auto accident on a road called "Cherry Valley Road", just outside
the town of Cherry Valley, Illinois. Was on my way back from a good
fishing trip and a car ran a stop sight. I was doing 55mph thank God.
Both cars are totaled and he got a ticket, he got a ticket for running a
stop sign and failure to reduce speed. Both cars are severely totaled.

I had a broken sternum from the impact and air bag. A blood clot behind
the sternum and some bleeding in the urine. I have had three separate
neck fusions and my neck is severely sprained. I have to wear a neck
brace for several weeks. The doctor said the sternum will react just
like when I had open heart, sore for several weeks. I had no build up
of fluid around the heart, just a little bruising. The other guy had
surgery on his leg and hip.

I will be fine! If I feel ok I will post.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old August 8th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)

Spike Driver wrote:
[...]

Glad you weren't more seriously injured. Hope they throw the book at the
offender
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old August 8th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 8, 9:42*pm, Spike Driver wrote:
[...]

HEALING WISHES GOING your way
mirjam
Old August 8th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
[...]

Keeping good thoughts for a quick and easy recovery. Listen to your doctors
and do what they say. Make sure they keep an eye on your neck, particularly
in light of the previous fusion work; don't want that to get messed up.
--
Carey in MA

Old August 8th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
I love my doggie

Dennis I'm glad you & gail are ok. My prayers are with you & Gail.
Pam-Doggirl3
http://community.webtv.net/iloveyorkies/Sugar'sGifs/

Old August 9th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney) wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
[...]

I am home and in a ton of pain from the broke sternum but, I am ALIVE!
Old August 9th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Carey N. wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the concern and great advice Carey.
Old August 9th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Aug 9, 12:23�pm, Spike Driver wrote:
Carey N. wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the concern and great advice Carey.- Hide quoted text -

Dennis,

Healing prayers going your way.

Hugs,

Nora
Old August 9th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Carey N. wrote:
[...]

Thank you Nora, thank God was alone. I am fine, a little sore.

Anyone here know about Toyota Elena Auto 7? GailM Machine Knit 19 December 10th 12 04:02 AM
Damages to Auto Glass anganb Quilting 0 November 30th 07 01:26 AM
auto-off iron solution theys Quilting 3 December 5th 04 06:21 PM
Looking for instructions for Toyota Elena 7 Auto brightonmb Machine Knit 0 October 11th 04 03:47 PM