Knitting Pattern

Old August 18th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Default Knitting Pattern

I cannot find my Barbara Walker knitting stitches book anywhere.
There's an eyelet pattern in there called "Karen".

If anyone can find those instructions for me before I start knitting
this baby blanket, Auntie Karen would be much obliged.

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: Getting all the UFOs done, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com

Old August 18th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dr. Brat

Karen C - California wrote:

I cannot find my Barbara Walker knitting stitches book anywhere. There's
an eyelet pattern in there called "Karen".

Which volume, Karen? There are at least 4.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old August 19th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Dr. Brat wrote:
Karen C - California wrote:

I cannot find my Barbara Walker knitting stitches book anywhere.
There's an eyelet pattern in there called "Karen".

Which volume, Karen? There are at least 4.

Elizabeth

It's one of the older books because I came across it while still living
at home (pre-1980).

Old August 19th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Alison

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:04:11 -0700, Karen C - California
wrote:

Dr. Brat wrote:
Karen C - California wrote:

I cannot find my Barbara Walker knitting stitches book anywhere.
There's an eyelet pattern in there called "Karen".

Which volume, Karen? There are at least 4.

Elizabeth

It's one of the older books because I came across it while still living
at home (pre-1980).

It's not in the Fourth Treasury of Knitting Patterns because I just
checked.

Alison
Old August 19th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna McIntosh

"Karen C - California" wrote in message
I cannot find my Barbara Walker knitting stitches book anywhere. There's an
eyelet pattern in there called "Karen".

If anyone can find those instructions for me before I start knitting this
baby blanket, Auntie Karen would be much obliged.

-- It's not in Vol 2 either.

Donna in S. Indiana

Old August 20th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susanne Hackbarth

If anyone can find those instructions for me before I start knitting this
baby blanket, Auntie Karen would be much obliged.

Karen, I found this:
http://knitting.about.com/sitesearch...de=3519&type=1

I clicked on one of those in that list which lead me here
http://knitting.about.com/library/bleyeletsock.htm

and mentioned: "Here's one adapted from Barbara Walker's first book"

I hope this helps, Susanne, So. Calif.