AD: Bulk Buy Rubber Necklace and Ribbon Necklace

Old June 22nd 04, 07:43 PM
Mary P. - McDuck

Default AD: Bulk Buy Rubber Necklace and Ribbon Necklace

Hello! I hope this is okay. I thought I would offer all of you good
people a chance for a bulk buy I am running on rubber necklaces and
bracelets and anklets and ribbon necklaces and bracelets. The
findings are all sterling silver.

Please email me at for your order:

I accept paypal or money order or checks. I would prefer the paypal
charges to be included if you choose this route. I believe it is
$0.30 plus 3%.

Shipping will be via USPS priority with del. confirmation, insurance
is extra. $4.50 (This way you receive it fast and the box comes free
from the post office. I of course will wrap them up nicely so they
dont get damaged.)

I will let you know how much shipping to me is and divide between us
all. I will also let you know what price we get them for prior to
ordering. I think we have enough people for the lower prices if
enough is ordered.

A picture of all of the colors available is posted on the home page of
my website:
www.mcduckcreations.com

NOTICE: There are numbers next to each item. Please use these
numbers along with quantity needed when ordering and length.

*** 300 quantity is for all rubber (necklace, bracelet, anklet) or
all ribbon (necklace & bracelet).

1. End of the necklace outer dimension is 2.5 mm for 2mm; 3.5mm for
3mm.

2. Rubber bracelets, 7" and 8" unit price is $2, if we order more than
300, unit price is $1.50

3. Rubber Anklets, 9" and 10" unit price is $2.25, if you order more
than 300, unit price is $1.65.

4. Rubber necklaces:
(A) 14" 16" 18" rubber, $2.5, $1.75 each over 300

(B) 20" 24" rubber, $2.75, $2.00 each over 300

(C) 30" rubber, $3, $2.25 each over 300

5. Ribbon Necklace, 16", 18", unit price $2, $1.5 over 300

6. Ribbon Bracelet, 7" and 8" unit price is $2, if we order more than
300, unit price is $1.50 (this price may be lower but I want to post
this now)

7. Ribbon Anklets, 9" and 10" unit price is $2.00, if you order more
than 300, unit price is $1.50. (this price may be lower but I want to
post this now)

I haven't seen prices like these anywhere!

Thank you,
Mary
McDuck Creations