OT - Arondelle, I got the shirt!

Old July 23rd 03, 08:08 AM
Lee S. Billings

Default OT - Arondelle, I got the shirt!

The "Goddess Bless America" shirt arrived today. Very nice, and on a shirt of
decent quality -- 100% cotton rather than a blend, and of a weight that won't
go transparent if I get caught in the rain. g I'll wear it the next time I go
to a pagan-oriented event, and see if I can't drum up more business for you.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old July 23rd 03, 10:55 PM
Cheri2Star

http://cafepress.com/arondelle3

I can't get there from here. 8-(

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old July 23rd 03, 11:01 PM
Arondelle

JustBeaded wrote:

URL doesn't work

Figures. I had to go back to Cafe Press to remind myself of whether or
not it needed a "3" at the end, then I forgot the "www." =:-o

So, try this: http://www.cafepress.com/arondelle3

By the way, I finally got my order this morning. The t-shirts are Hanes
100% Beefy T's, my favorite brand of t-shirt. I ordered a 3X (not
knowing what brand I'd get) and it's huge. I could have gotten a 2X;
Hanes cuts their men's t-shirts extra roomy. Now, I have have to see
how the decal stands up in the wash.

(When I make my own decals, I use an inkjet printer with standard,
water-based inks. These fade rapidly after a couple of washes. I
believe it states that Cafe Press uses spirit-based inks, which
shouldn't wash out so quickly.)

The calendar is just right. Now, I have to go back and order a poster...

Arondelle
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is
better than not to think at all." - Hypatia of Alexandria

"People who believe they have all the answers have stopped
asking questions." - Marx Stead of Canton, OH
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com
Read my Blog: http://www.angelfire.com/blog/arondelle/index.html
Shop my sto http://www.cafepress.com/arondelle3