OT Went to see ROTK again

Old January 13th 04, 09:02 PM
Beadbimbo

Oooooooooooo! I'm finally going! DD is spending the night with a friend on
Fri., and hubby and I are going! We've had plans to go, and my daughter's
Godmother even offered to babysit so we could go, and then we got sick, and
then she got sick, and now she's on a cruise (even though hubby tried to
tell her that she couldn't go on a cruise until we got to see ROTK! Hmph.
Some friend she is, right?).

I can't wait!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote in message
I need to see it one more time (that'll make 3!). Just so I feel as though

took every opportunity to see it while it's on the big cinema screen. I
cried like an idiot. In several places.

Peter Jackson is a genius.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old January 13th 04, 09:17 PM
Kandice Seeber

There's one specific part in the movie where I cried like a little baby, and
it had to do with bowing. I don't want to spoil it, but people who have
seen it know what I mean, I think. It's towards the end. I sobbed and
sobbed. My family (12 members were with me, on Christmas Day) thought I was
insane. LOL

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 13th 04, 09:54 PM
MargieK

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:55:22 +0800, "Marisa Cappetta"
wrote:

I need to see it one more time (that'll make 3!). Just so I feel as though I
took every opportunity to see it while it's on the big cinema screen. I
cried like an idiot. In several places.

Thanks for the reminder not to wear mascara and to bring tissues. Dh
and I are going tonight to see it for the first time. Yay!

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 13th 04, 10:23 PM
starlia

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it's wonderful. Since I'm off tomorrow I
might get up early and go to the theater. I just don't like crowded places
and lots of folks. In the morning is the best time to go.

Old January 13th 04, 10:58 PM
Beadbimbo

Me too! We have to go when we can go though, but Fri. night is not when I'd
choose to go! Hubby and I (before child) always had weird working hours and
usually went to the early matinees. It was cheaper and we liked the lack of
crowd!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 13th 04, 11:25 PM
Dr. Sooz

I need to see it one more time (that'll make 3!). Just so I feel as though I
took every opportunity to see it while it's on the big cinema screen. I
cried like an idiot. In several places.

Peter Jackson is a genius.

YES YES YES YES. We saw it Sunday. We can't stop talking about it like
blithering fools! My GOD what a movie. We're going again on Saturday.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 13th 04, 11:26 PM
Dr. Sooz

There's one specific part in the movie where I cried like a little baby, and
it had to do with bowing.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! sobbing, goosebumps now, thanks Kandice
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 13th 04, 11:27 PM
Dr. Sooz

There's one specific part in the movie where I cried like a little baby,

And Gwaihir (with his 2 pals), and the little moth. OMG. HOW DID THEY DO
THAT?!?!??!?!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old January 14th 04, 05:45 AM
Dr. Sooz

Thanks for the reminder not to wear mascara and to bring tissues.

Definitely.

I had to go out to the lobby at one point to buy water. I felt dazed, looked
at all the other movie posters -- and thought, bewilderedly, "Why does anyone
else even BOTHER to make movies?!?"

Now, I love a lot of movies -- *love* them. But this movie does have that
effect upon you -- it makes you awed and stunned and transported and inspired
and amazed and......just transformed. Stunning in the real sense of the word!

Please, everyone -- make an effort to see this on the big screen. And see the
first 2 if you haven't already. You will not regret it.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links