Sigh Bead Mercantile Show

Old January 4th 04, 01:31 AM
Linda2

Default Sigh Bead Mercantile Show

Was at my local LBS today and saw an ad for the Bead Mercantile Show here in
town this month. This is the one put on by Jane's Fibers and Beads. I
checked the list fo vendors and not only is Lea Zinke going to be there but
so is MAVIS SMITH! I was so excited, I was whooping nand hollering.

Then I saw the date of the show. January 17th and 18th. The same days as the
South Florida Folk Festival, where Valerie and I have shelled out $80 for
booth space. Sigh.

I am SO depressed.

Linda2

--
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.

Old January 4th 04, 02:01 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Oh, man, what a bummer!!! Is the show close to the Folk Festival? Maybe you
and Valerie could take some time out from the booth on alternate days and
cover for each other.
Marisa (AU/NZ)

link.net...

Old January 4th 04, 04:23 AM
EL

I've been to several of the Bead Mercantile Shows and Mavis herself has
never actually been there. Her husband is usually the one there.

Elise

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Awwwwwwww! What a bummer! I would love to see Mavis! I didn't think she
went that far south! I asked her a few years ago if she came to Ga. and

she
didn't come that far south then.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

link.net...

Old January 4th 04, 06:00 AM
Lee S. Billings

In article ,
says...

Chattanooga? You're coming to Chattanooga? Can I buy you a cup of coffee
at some point?

Sure! For Elise and anyone else who might be interested, here's my itinerary:

Jan. 9-11 -- GAFilk in Atlanta,
http://www.gafilk.org/ for more info.
Jan. 12 -- No scheduled activity, still in Atlanta.
Jan. 13-15 -- Hanging out in my old stomping grounds around Nashville, unless
the weather is so bad they close Monteagle.
Jan. 16-18 -- Chattacon in Chattanooga, http://www.chattacon.org/ for more
info. I might actually drive over on Thursday. I'll be pretty
busy most of the time once the con starts, but might be able to
get clear for lunch or something.

Anyone who'd like to get together, please e-mail me so we can coordinate times
and such.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old January 4th 04, 11:01 PM
Carol in SLC

not only is Lea Zinke going to be there but so is MAVIS SMITH! I was so
excited, I was whooping nand hollering.

Then I saw the date of the show.

Don't beat yourself up too bad - it will probably be Mavis' DH rather than
Mavis herself.

Carol in SLC
My newest creation: http://members.aol.com/CarolinSLC/peacecu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/CarolinSLC/peace.jpg