FA: Beaded Jewelry (and my first sale)

Old February 16th 04, 06:23 PM
Elaine

Default FA: Beaded Jewelry (and my first sale)

Hi all,

To prevent crossposting I'm not going to reply to either
Advertising... or Hand-made Beaded Jewelry For Sale anymore. The
program I use is so simplified it says I'm posting only to RCM and
doesn't say anything about changing it in the help. This shouldn't go
anywhere else but RCM, but let me know if it does. Ok, on to the
topic...

As you know I am selling (or at least trying to, lol) lovely hand-made
beaded jewelry. I am pleased to say my dual-braided royal star-cut
bracelet was sold, yay. I hope all my jewelry sells on eBay, if not
it'll be half.com for me. I'm thinking of renting a tent space at the
local craft fairs and such if the prices are not too bad. I know a guy
that works with my mom who does it and he says it's fairly reasonable.
If you live in the Dutchess County area in New York, you may see me at
one of them :-) I'm also offering custom jewelry, so if you like
anything I have for sale, but would rather it be a different size or
color, I can make one for you, same price too.

Elaine
http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/kzinrret/

PS - I have a page on my site with pictures and links to all my jewelry
which is updated frequently. My bandwidth is limited so you may receive
a "temporarily unavailable" notice. I apologize for any inconvienence
this may cause.
Old February 16th 04, 07:44 PM
Artemis

Elaine it looks like it just made it here.

Every try outlook? Basic, simple, and it works wonders.

ARTEMIS

AUCTIONS
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1689023&ssPageName=L2

. 3.2...

Old February 17th 04, 05:31 PM
Elaine

I use Outlook for my mail, but I've no clue how it would work with a
newsgroup. This works fine for me right now though.

Elaine
http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/kzinrret/

"Artemis" wrote in
:

Old February 17th 04, 07:42 PM
Artemis

Click TOOLS,
then NEWSGROUPS.

ARTEMIS

http://stores.ebay.com/id=1689023&ssPageName=L2
AUCTIONS

. 3.2...

Old February 18th 04, 06:45 PM
Elaine

There isn't a newsgroup choice under Tools (I looked twice and had Links
search for newsgroups too). I scrutinized my Outlook and there's nothing on
newsgroups. Perhaps it is a special plug-in I don't have?

Elaine

"Artemis" wrote in :

Click TOOLS,
then NEWSGROUPS.

ARTEMIS

Old February 18th 04, 08:21 PM
Artemis

Try Cntrl+W

ARTEMIS

NEW AUCTIONS
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1689023&ssPageName=L2

. 3.3...

Old February 20th 04, 05:21 AM
Elaine

Nothing happens.

Elaine

"Artemis" wrote in
:

Try Cntrl+W

ARTEMIS

NEW AUCTIONS
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1689023&ssPageName=L2

Old February 20th 04, 12:50 PM
Artemis

What version do you have? They have had newsgroups in outlook since (i can
remember) the first outlook.

ARTEMIS

AUCTIONS
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1689023&ssPageName=L2

"Elaine" wrote in message
.3...
Nothing happens.

Elaine

"Artemis" wrote in
:

Try Cntrl+W

ARTEMIS

NEW AUCTIONS
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1689023&ssPageName=L2

Old February 20th 04, 01:52 PM
*vixx*

Artemis wrote:
What version do you have? They have had newsgroups in outlook since (i can
remember) the first outlook.

Outlook Express is not the same as Outlook... you happen to use Outlook
Express which you can use for usenet....
maybe Outlook doesn't have that possibility....

--
vixx'
(uses Mozilla for email, usenet and surfing..)

Old February 20th 04, 02:45 PM
Artemis

It should.

Ours at work does. ;-/ (I access my binaries there - T1 line hehehehe)

I am not sure of the version, but I would make a guess it is indeed the
latest.