some new(er) finishes

Old May 31st 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen Tucker

Default some new(er) finishes

This link will take you to my facebook quilts album which is public, you
do not have to belong to or join facebook, you can just go and look. I
finished two baby quilts for Downey, a star wallhanging for my
granddaughter, a rustic throw quilt for our bed - and anything else you
haven't seen yet. LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Old June 1st 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Hi Karen,

Unfortunately there was no link in your post.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old June 1st 11, 09:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1890969885that is the link to Karen (aka Kay Jay Tucker) quilts album.j."DiMa" wrote...Hi Karen,Unfortunately there was no link in your post.--DiI'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.Vic Australia"Karen Tucker" wrote ... This link will take you to my facebook quilts album which is public, you do not have to belong to or join facebook, you can just go and look. I finished two baby quilts for Downey, a star wallhanging for my granddaughter, a rustic throw quilt for our bed - and anything else you haven't seen yet. LOL Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 1st 11, 10:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Thanks Jeanne but all I get is
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily
unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have
permission to view this page.

Dee in Oz

Finishes Nancy Needlework 0 January 16th 10 08:33 PM
some finishes for me claudia Quilting 15 June 24th 08 10:24 PM
Finishes! Fey Needlework 4 June 9th 06 02:41 PM
Finishes! Brenda Lewis Needlework 3 May 30th 06 08:58 PM
Finishes, do I need to varnish? C A . Butler Polymer Clay 16 October 24th 04 12:46 AM