New toy???

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7th 11, 09:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Default New toy???

Well its new to me. Have any of you had a chance to use the True
Sharp Power Rotary Blade Sharpener from the Grace Frame Company. Saw
the ad in a new quilt mag. Looked it up on their website and its
kinda pricey. I'd pay the price if it actually worked. Anyone see
this thing in action at a quilt show or LQS. If it actually works it
would save a bundle on blades.

Kate T. South Mississippi

OT - New Toy ellice Needlework 14 July 6th 09 08:57 AM
My new toy John Quilting 17 February 21st 08 12:01 AM
A new toy! jennellh Quilting 7 May 14th 07 07:09 PM
My new toy! AliceW Quilting 35 May 23rd 06 09:59 PM
My new toy! Dannielle Beitzell Quilting 32 January 5th 04 06:00 PM