beading patterns

Old August 26th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
The LazyBum

Default beading patterns

Is there any such animal as free beading patterns and stuff?

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

Old August 26th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Tons!

About.com has a bunch, and I've googled things like:

bead patterns
beadwork
bead patterns, free

and I've come up with a bunch. I've got a notebook full of patterns I've
printed out.

There's a few beaders who might just have one pattern on their site, but it
might be just what you're looking for.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 27th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
The LazyBum

AWESOME, thank you....

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

Old August 27th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

They also have free patterns on http://www.bead-patterns.com/ I have a
TON from there.

Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
http://valeriesews.blogspot.com

The LazyBum wrote:
AWESOME, thank you....

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

Old August 28th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
The LazyBum

Valerie,

Thank you for your page address, you have an awesome page... I'll be
forwarding this on to my gf. Myself, I don't know squat about about this
stuff, thats her department. LOL I am just trying to help her our some.

I just know how to fish, drink coffee, and work on computers... Thats about
the extent of me.

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

Old August 28th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

If you'd said RC planes instead of fish, I'd have thought my hubby was here!

Good thing. I'd have been really upset about the gf.

Old August 28th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
The LazyBum

LOL hahaha, I bet you would have been upset about the gf thing...... and,
rightfully so! Ya see, I work hard at keeping up my reputation as a
lazybum... I have my morals ya know. LOL

I built my gf her web page... needs a million things done, I thats a never
ending battle. I'm learning lots at this..... BUT, if it gets in the way of
my coffee, something has GOT to give! And if it gets in the way of my
fishing, well, the page is just gonna have to set as it is until I get home.

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

Old August 28th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
The LazyBum

LOL I gave GF you web address.... she's hooked.... she said "why you do this
to me, she has EVERYTHING I like....

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

"Valerie" wrote in message
They also have free patterns on http://www.bead-patterns.com/ I have a TON
from there.

Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
http://valeriesews.blogspot.com

The LazyBum wrote:
AWESOME, thank you....

---Lazy
http://www.funcraftics.com

Old August 28th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

lol! You sound like my uncle! He does his "chores" as he calls them,
which include projects and fun stuff, but his relaxing time is fishing.
He'll drink any ole' coffee though (bleh!).

Quite welcome on the link. I hope you can find more. A lot of time it
takes digging through other people's links lists for those that google
doesn't show (or shows so far down the list you never get there). I
always had better luck with people's person pages of links, once I got
through the common google found ones.

Valerie