Happy Birthday Shirley

Old January 12th 08, 08:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Default Happy Birthday Shirley

Please join me in wishing Shirley a very happy birthday.
Now everyone sing along:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Shirley,
Happy birthday to you.
And many more ....

--Sorry this is so late -- had power outages affecting ISP earlier today and
yesterday. Probably too much wind and rain. Hope you've had a wonderful day.
--
KathyZ

Old January 12th 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Zk
writes
Please join me in wishing Shirley a very happy birthday.
Now everyone sing along:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Shirley,
Happy birthday to you.
And many more ....

--Sorry this is so late -- had power outages affecting ISP earlier today and
yesterday. Probably too much wind and rain. Hope you've had a wonderful day.
--
KathyZ

Thank you very much KathyZ.
I thought everyone had forgotten me.
It was a fairly nice day with the family around but a lot of effort on
my part catering for 10.
Plenty leftovers. No one wanted the Tiramasu. The cake which was the
middle tier of Sarah's wedding cake refinished as a birthday cake did
not get cut yet again.

I got 21 cards and some money plus flowers.
Now to relax after putting everything away.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old January 12th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Happy Belated, Shirley!! It sounds like a wonderful birthday!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 12th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jan 12, 2:05*am, "Zk" wrote:
Please join me in wishing Shirley a very happy birthday.
Now everyone sing along:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Shirley,
Happy birthday to you.
And many more ....

--Sorry this is so late -- had power outages affecting ISP earlier today and
yesterday. Probably too much wind and rain. Hope you've had a wonderful day.
--
KathyZ

I didnt know the Date Hugs to our Shirley For her birthday Victoria
Old January 12th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

What a houseful for your celebration! Hope you are putting your feet up, and
making plans to spend your money on new beads or project supplies. Too bad
Tiramasu isn't shippable, LOL.

Did you finish your beaded bottle? Any pictures?
--
KathyZ

Old January 12th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Zk
writes
What a houseful for your celebration! Hope you are putting your feet up, and
making plans to spend your money on new beads or project supplies. Too bad
Tiramasu isn't shippable, LOL.

Did you finish your beaded bottle? Any pictures?
--
KathyZ

Yes I did finish it and took some pictures but have not looked to see if
they are up to putting on my website.

I forgot to count the new Jack Russell puppy my son has recently got as
a guest. She is really cute, will put her picture up also.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 12th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mj

Happy Belated Birthday, Shirley!! May you have many, many more to
celebrate, too!

Mj

Old January 12th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jan 12, 12:05*am, "Zk" wrote:
KATHY THANK YOU for posting this!!!!

Shirley is always here to wish all of us a happy birthday -- thank you
so much for remembering hers!!

Happy Birthday to you, Shirley!!!

Becki
Old January 13th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

I had no idea Shirley :-) Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Shirley!!!! Kathy Beads 15 January 12th 07 11:32 PM
Happy Birthday, Shirley! Ellison Quilting 4 January 12th 06 07:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!!!! kathyh Beads 1 January 12th 05 05:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Shirley Linda2 Beads 1 January 12th 05 07:31 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!! Dr. Sooz Beads 9 January 14th 04 06:34 PM