Pic of me and Carol

Old January 4th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default Pic of me and Carol

I don't know if you have to be signed on to Myspace in order to see
this, but we are about to find out!!! This is a pic of me and Carol
Ann Hopkins (you know her as Carol in SLC) in July in the parking lot
of my place. Yes, we have both aged, but don't we look happy???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=16945314

Becki
Old January 4th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jan 4, 11:05*am, Beckibead wrote:
I don't know if you have to be signed on to Myspace in order to see
this, but we are about to find out!!! *This is a pic of me and Carol
Ann Hopkins (you know her as Carol in SLC) in July in the parking lot
of my place. *Yes, we have both aged, but don't we look happy???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ewImage&friend...

Becki

Note; I am the taller one. My hair looks like hell, but it is a
great pic of my tits!!!

Old January 4th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message
,
Beckibead writes
I don't know if you have to be signed on to Myspace in order to see
this, but we are about to find out!!! This is a pic of me and Carol
Ann Hopkins (you know her as Carol in SLC) in July in the parking lot
of my place. Yes, we have both aged, but don't we look happy???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mage&friendID=
46448909&albumID=1074077&imageID=16945314

Becki

I cannot get it but you could just email it me so I can put it up on my
rogues gallery. OOPS that should have RCB gallery, LOL
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 4th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jan 4, 11:17*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
Beckibead writesI don't know if you have to be signed on to Myspace in order to see
this, but we are about to find out!!! *This is a pic of me and Carol
Ann Hopkins (you know her as Carol in SLC) in July in the parking lot
of my place. *Yes, we have both aged, but don't we look happy???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mage&friendID=
46448909&albumID=1074077&imageID=16945314

Becki

I cannot get it but you could just email it me so I can put it up on my
rogues gallery. OOPS that should have RCB gallery, LOL
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Oh boy. LOL
Old January 4th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

For those who CAN get there, I just took off my necklace and scanned
it so you can see it. It is actually much prettier on, and I don't
have software here at work to tweak it.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...c-f6ee714e39cc

Becki
Old January 4th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Shirley -- email me at yahoo (beckibead) so I can send it to you,
thanks
Old January 5th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Really laughed out loud when I read that!!! Thanks for the grins!

Sterling

Old January 5th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

It says you're private and have to add me as a friend to see it.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old January 5th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

OK I don't know how to ask you to add me as a friend on myspace... never
been there before now. It says you can click this link for me to add you? or
for you to add me. I'm not sure.
http://www.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=2...5-c9946ead03b8

Old January 5th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

for you to add me. I'm not sure.http://www.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=2...0c4-ae35-c9946...

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web stohttp://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
Ebay Auctions:http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvibrantjewels"Beckibead" wrote in message

I don't know if you have to be signed on to Myspace in order to see
this, but we are about to find out!!! *This is a pic of me and Carol
Ann Hopkins (you know her as Carol in SLC) in July in the parking lot
of my place. *Yes, we have both aged, but don't we look happy???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ewImage&friend...

Becki

OK, I signed up for MySpace, but if I go to the link, it says "invalid
account for user."
?????
Patti

carol ann margaret dryden Quilting 1 October 16th 05 08:59 PM
carol ann margaret dryden Quilting 0 October 15th 05 08:47 PM
6x6 Carol Ann NoraBalcer Yarn 1 September 19th 03 05:21 PM
To Carol Ann (6x6) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 September 10th 03 01:28 AM