Kool aid found in Stockholm!

Old November 4th 03, 09:28 PM
Anna MCM

Default Kool aid found in Stockholm!

Hi!

I found Kool Aid in Stockholm, or even better, Kool Aid found me!
I was walking along Odengatan when I saw a shop window with a lot of
colorful stuff. I looked better and yes, a American shop!
I entered and looked around, searching for Kool Aid (you got me really
curious!). I had no idea of its shape and so I had to ask. Well, I just
had to buy a little package! Here it comes at about 1.25 USD a package.
Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost in the USA?
Since I not dye yarn IŽll use it just for making a drink. DH looked at
me quite suspicious when I told him about the dyeing story, but when I
reminded him that also tea is used for dyeing, he looked more
comfortable at it LOL

So, dear friends living on this side of the pond, if you need Kool Aid,
just drop me a note!

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old November 5th 03, 08:48 AM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

This is great news, Anna Maria! I didn't know YOU were looking
for it too, when I offered to get and send it to friends across
the pond who couldn't... I wish you had asked!

Hi Noreen!

I wasnŽt really looking for it, since I donŽt dye yarn :-)
But you ladies gor me REALLY curious and I couldnŽt resist searching for it.
I asked for "a powder called Kool aid" LOL

In any case, I know of 4 people in the UK alone whom I've gotten
it for... perhaps they can rely on you now too!
Wonderful, wonderful!!!

They just have to drop me a note...

Hugs,

Anna Maria