celtic wallhanging

Old March 27th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default celtic wallhanging

Hey!! I am slowly chipping away at some UFO's. I finally got the bars glued
down on a celtic knot wallhanging that I took a class for last year!! I am
still unsure on how to finish it. There is also a close-up of the fabrics,
which I do have some of each left. Just can't decide..... I may leave it and
add it to my wolf quilt.........The pics are in the new for 2006--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jschneidt
Toni

Old March 27th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:53:06 GMT, "Toni Schneidt"
wrote:

Hey!! I am slowly chipping away at some UFO's. I finally got the bars glued
down on a celtic knot wallhanging that I took a class for last year!! I am
still unsure on how to finish it. There is also a close-up of the fabrics,
which I do have some of each left. Just can't decide..... I may leave it and
add it to my wolf quilt.........The pics are in the new for 2006--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jschneidt
Toni

It's beautiful. Are you going to use knotwork as a quilting motif
too, or possibly echo quilting?
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old March 27th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I haven't really decided. Maybe a little of both LOL
I guess it all depends on what I decide to do with it.
Toni

Old March 27th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Love the morning glory. Where did you get the pattern, purty please?
Nancycog in MD

Old March 28th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Toni Schneidt wrote:
I haven't really decided. Maybe a little of both LOL
I guess it all depends on what I decide to do with it.
Toni

send it to me, of course..it would be the perfect focus for the celtic
half of our family room...and if you decide to do something with a
Native American feel to it, you can send that as well...for the other
half of our family room grin

Larisa
Old March 28th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Tell ya what, Larissa, find some cool wolf fabric, and I will make ya
another one for a trade! I am thinking of adding this to the wolf quilt that
is still on the drawing board. I have more of those fabrics, and others that
would make a cool knot.
Toni

Old March 28th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It is from the book "Celtic Quilts A New Look for Ancient Designs" by Beth
Ann Williams. I got it at TSWLTH, but have seen it online. I can always copy
it for ya.
Toni

Old March 28th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Toni
Very pretty. I'm a HUGE fan of celtic knots, even though they're
sometimes painful to do :-)
You colors are fabulous........

Patti in Seattle

Old March 28th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Toni Schneidt wrote:
It is from the book "Celtic Quilts A New Look for Ancient Designs" by Beth
Ann Williams. I got it at TSWLTH, but have seen it online. I can always copy
it for ya.
Toni

LOL I think that's the book I sent out to Ginger because I had never
used it...lol
Old March 28th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yep, it is!
I truly love Celtic design work.
Oh! to win the Lottery so I can spend my days doing this type work )

Ginger in CA