OT Happy Happy! New Home is finally official!!!

Old June 4th 04, 05:34 AM
~KK~ in B.C.

Default OT Happy Happy! New Home is finally official!!!

We have been trying to buy a home for months now and with some previous
problems (DH was in a near fatal accident and things fell apart in our world
big time) things were pretty touch and go and "ify"
We got the word today we are fully approved and all that is left is the
paper signing and money change overs!!! Oh I was so happy and excited I was
crying. It is our first home and it is such a thrill!

Time for a cleaning and sorting of all my fabrics and goodies for them to be
moved to the new place of creating. Finding pieces I forgot I had purchased
even! (just like Christmas finding all my fabrics that were forgotten
about).

I may be out of the loop of quilting and posting in the coming weeks with
packing and yard sale and lawyers etc but I hope to keep a bit of contact in
here. Official move day is July 1 and being away from reading all your posts
is going to be rough I tell ya! I just love you all to bits!!

Second set of awesome news came today as well. Due to the accident DH was in
Dec '99 he was left disabled and we have been trying to fight the system and
get him was he has lost lifestyle wise and money wise from the career he
lost (he was a fire fighter and is now an insurance agent after retraining)
and we finally got his pension OK as well. (and it only took 5 years!)

It has been a day of OMG it finally is happening!!! I know most of you are
going, yeah so what... who cares but I had the urge to tell someone of our
good news around here LOL and since I dont work anymore (stress and health
reasons made me have to leave my job) I dont have a huge circle of folks to
talk to or jump for joy and happy dance around LOL so I figured I would bend
a few eyes in here for a couple minutes *s*
To those I bored, sorry

~KK~ who does not know if she should cry laugh dance pack or quilt!!!

--
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
'The road to success

Old June 4th 04, 05:41 AM
Ann

You definately have had a good news day!!!!! Congratulations and good luck
with you move. And your new home. Sounds like you deserve it

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Old June 4th 04, 05:47 AM
Debbi

Congratulations. Home ownership can be a real pain (when things decide to
act up) but can be a real joy since you can do what you want. If you need me
to keep your fabric so that you don't have to pack it and move it, let me
know. I will be glad to come up there and relieve you of that hassle.

Debbi in SO CA

Old June 4th 04, 06:12 AM
shhdesigns

Congrats KK!
Life is so much simpler when it's going your way. Be thinking of you on
Canada Day!

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.

Old June 4th 04, 06:21 AM

When in doubt ... quilt! :-) Happy dancin' for your new home and for the pension
too. http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/images/annedance.gif

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

"~KK~ in B.C." wrote:

snipped

~KK~ who does not know if she should cry laugh dance pack or quilt!!!

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old June 4th 04, 08:54 AM
Patti

Hullo KK
Never, ever feel that this kind of joyous news would be boring, or that
we wouldn't care. Some people *have* to pass by OT subject headers,
because they simply don't have time to read everything - but this is not
because of lack of interest, simply survival!!! Those of us who are
blessed with a little more time are happy or sad to read what is going
on in friends' lives. You *do* now have a large circle of friends. So
we can join you in laughing, dancing, crying or whatever you want to do.
Pop in now and then to let us know how everything is going. And, once
you're moved, be sure to come back and join in again.
Good luck with everything.
..
In article JZSvc.4823$B%4.706@clgrps12, ~KK~ in B.C.
writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old June 4th 04, 10:23 AM
Lizzy Taylor

~KK~ in B.C. wrote:
We have been trying to buy a home for months now and with some previous
problems (DH was in a near fatal accident and things fell apart in our world
big time) things were pretty touch and go and "ify"
We got the word today we are fully approved and all that is left is the
paper signing and money change overs!!! Oh I was so happy and excited I was
crying. It is our first home and it is such a thrill!

snip

~KK~ who does not know if she should cry laugh dance pack or quilt!!!

Congratulations on securing your first home that is great news for you
and DH. Sorry to hear about the other problems, but pleased for you
that the pension is now through for him, I hope it eases the situation
somewhat.

Lizzy

--
Lizzy Taylor
Heywood, Lancashire, UK 53:36:00N 2:06:00E

Old June 4th 04, 12:05 PM
Kate Dicey

~KK~ in B.C. wrote:

[...]

I have put on the sparkly clogs and wrapped myself in my new lilac silk
and cotton mix satin to do a happy dance for you. This is all excellent
news and worthy of celebrations round the world!

Why not laugh, cry, AND quilt! Only don't drip tears into the sewing
machine! And let the movers do the packing! It's what they get paid
for. Remember LN's toe!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old June 4th 04, 12:24 PM
Coleen

KK --

Congrats. How exciting for you. Hope all the paperwork and moving goes
quickly and smoothly. And glad that you finally got the pension for DH too.
And we do care about you and each other and enjoy keeping up with what is
going on in your life.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old June 4th 04, 01:17 PM
hfw

Congratulations--and best wishes for health and happiness in your new home!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b