Directory update Vol 9. ONE MORE WEEK TO RESPOND OR YOU MISS OUT. NO LATE ADDITIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

Old July 9th 03, 10:22 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default Directory update Vol 9. ONE MORE WEEK TO RESPOND OR YOU MISS OUT. NO LATE ADDITIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

I've updated 162 entries in the directory. If you haven't gotten in touch
with me to have yourself put in the directory, you are running out of time!
Saturday is the end. I WILL NOT extend that date as I have in the past cuz
it never ends. You've all had a month. If you miss that date, you will have
to wait 6 months for the next update.

After the cut off, I'll send everyone a test email msg to check email
addies. Keep an eye out for the post saying the email has gone out. If you
don't let me know you haven't gotten that test email, I won't know there is
a problem and you won't get the directory.

If you want to be in the directory, read below and send proper info to me.
Please read it carefully so you send me the correct info in the correct
format. Thanks.

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)
(remove NOSPAM)

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Ok. Time for me to update the RCTQ directory.

What is the RCTQ directory? It is a secure* directory of information we
share with each other. It's often used to surprise members with fabric or
cards. Not everyone wishes to be in the directory, which is fine. If you

do
ask to be in the directory, you will receive a copy.

*DO NOT SEND THE DIRECTORY TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT IN THE DIRECTORY. We are
trusting YOU to honor this request.

I've been reading RCTQ for a while now and I've decided if I don't

recognize
you, I will ask other long term members if they do. If no one knows who

you
are (if you are a lurker) I will not add you and you will not receive a
copy. This is just to protect those who are sharing their private info. If
this info is used to sell to spammers or to send irritating emails, you

will
be caught and will then have to make a queen size quilt for every member

on
the list (starting with me, of course).

So, reply privately to this post and give me the following info (in PLAIN
TEXT form only please! DO NOT USE ALL CAPS WHEN SENDING INFO!):

SCREEN NAME (how you sign your posts)
FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
YUM (fav color - just 2 please... more than that won't show up.)
YUCK (hated color - just 2 please... more than that won't show up)
ADDRESS
CITY
STATE
ZIP
COUNTRY
EMAIL ADDY (This will also be the addy I mail your directory to. I will

test
this email before sending out the directory. If it fails and you don't
respond to a posting giving me an accurate email addy by the deadline, you
won't be added to the directory)
BIRTHDAY (MM/DD/YY format please (optional))
WISH TO RECEIVE THE DIRECTORY AS A SPREADSHEET (table) OR TEXT ONLY. (S or
T)

If you are already in the directory (Vol 8), have no changes, and wish to
remain in the directory, please reply to me IN EMAIL saying so and telling
me if you want SPREADSHEET OR TEXT ONLY. (S or T). Altho, it doesn't hurt

provide your info for me to double check so I know I have the most recent.

IF YOU DO NOT ASK TO REMAIN IN, YOU WILL BE REMOVED. (If you know of

anyone
who is having trouble getting on the NG right now, please forward this to
them so they can be included.) Don't forget, you need to make sure you

send
it to
and take out the NOSPAM. Sorry for
the
blocker, but you know how it goes.

I need all this info by July 12th. That should give everyone enough time

get back to me.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE NEWSGROUP WITH YOUR INFO. MAKE SURE YOU
REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL WITH "DIRECTORY" IN THE SUBJECT LINE OR I WON'T
SEE IT AND YOU WON'T GET IN (there have been a few of you who have just

put
something else in your subject and I almost missed it).

The directory will be emailed to you as soon as the file is complete.

I will reply to every email so you will know I've gotten it. If you don't
hear from me, please re-email me.

If you've read this far, I'm impressed. I think that's about it.

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)

eQuilter LABOR DAY WEEK SALE, Fall Trend Report Paul Rubin Marketplace 0 September 7th 04 08:03 PM
COMM: Last Week Of Sale - Update Andrew Rotramel Rubberstamps 0 August 31st 04 05:19 AM
Class update Karin Cernik Beads 1 October 26th 03 01:57 AM
eQuilter LABOR DAY Week SALE, Fashion and Coffee Paul Rubin Marketplace 0 September 3rd 03 01:01 PM
My William Holland Week EL Beads 4 July 1st 03 11:06 PM