Was DIRECTORY - has a senior moment

Old November 23rd 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO

Default Was DIRECTORY - has a senior moment

Apologies to be made here.........

The directory DID NOT go out. I know, I know....I should read and
think before I post things but I didn't. Nevermind mind me.

Time for a new directory..

Going back into hiding and will wait for the sign up form to come
along.

Cindy
Old November 23rd 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Nov 23, 10:23*am, Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO
wrote:
Apologies to be made here.........

The directory DID NOT go out. *I know, I know....I should read and
think before I post things but I didn't. *Nevermind mind me.

Time for a new directory..

Going back into hiding and will wait for the sign up form to come
along.

Cindy

As I told a friend of mine recently, I would be happy if I only
remembered that I forgot something in the first place, let alone what
it was that I forgot!
Old November 23rd 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

wrote:
Apologies to be made here.........

The directory DID NOT go out. *I know, I know....I should read and
think before I post things but I didn't. *Nevermind mind me.

Time for a new directory..

Going back into hiding and will wait for the sign up form to come
along.

Cindy

As I told a friend of mine recently, I would be happy if I only
remembered that I forgot something in the first place, let alone what
it was that I forgot!

I can relate....I suffer from Age Activated Attention Deficit
Disorder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHBG3ABUJU

-Irene
Old November 23rd 11, 08:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

...and I have the odd Junior moment!

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Old November 23rd 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

My memory problems come when I put something important in a 'safe place' so I can find it when I need it, and then can never remember that I have it or if I do, can't remember where that 'safe place' is. Unfortunately, that problem has been with me way, way too long to call it a 'senior' moment. It's more like a genetic lifetime.

Sunny
Old November 23rd 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

wrote:

...., I would be happy if I only
remembered that I forgot something in the first place, let alone what
it was that I forgot!

I do really love that! It applies to me also!!

Carol in Auckland, NZ (still giggling)
Old November 23rd 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

I ordered Project Linus name tags for 2 of my grandaughters since they
help at a lot of our work days & events. I kept the name tags at my
house because I was sure the girls would lose them. I have searched
this house from one end to the other & I CANNOT find those name tags.
Sure wish someone would tell me where I put them!

Donna in Idaho

Old November 23rd 11, 11:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

We have just finished re-doing our fireplace mantle. One day Mr. Esther
came in with a can of walnut stain and said he was going to set it in the
cabinet beneath the sink so he could find it when we were ready.
"Oh no you don't," I howled. I took the can and set it on the SM table
beside my Bernina. I was going to keep that can in plain sight at all
times. It was a little inconvenient to have it there but by golly, we didn't
have to hunt it when it was time. I just Hate to Hunt. Polly

Old November 24th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_7_]

One problem - there are no ponds nearby!

Donna in Idaho