Christmas shopping, anyone?

Old December 1st 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Christmas shopping, anyone?

I can get this on topic but I'm going to wander off since it's astounding
and delightful the hefty range of knowledge here.
If you want to save postage and give yourself some nice fabric, Arizona
Quilts is holding the Polly Esther 2011 record for stuffing the most in a
'if it fits, it ships' box. They are really, Really good. I would like to
go watch them and appreciate their concern for my needy babies budget.
Help me here. Moma used to give all her children a pound box of Brach's
Chocolate Covered cherries. All I can find now is a 'pitiful' box of nine
in a 6 oz box. That would make anyone wanting to wallow in them until next
Christmas just sit down and cry. You're supposed to eat 'just one more'
until you don't crave another bite. AND ! they've decided to 'improve' the
chocolate. I don't want improved. Any help?
Next. I 'think' I and my daughters would love to have horn wide tooth
combs for combing out long wet hair. I suspect the cheap plastic ones we
have are guilty of cutting and damage. Anyone here ever been brave enough
to spend $40 for a horn ( or something else like maybe wood) comb?
Can you stand one more question? It seems like my embroidery machine
might do better with a #90 needle. I did labels for 2 Wounded Warrior
quilts last night and the #75 seemed to need help. It was a Get it Done
project but wasn't special. Polly

Old December 1st 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KT in Mich

Miss Polly -
If you haven't already discovered the chocolate cherries from Traverse
City, Michigan which is the Cherry Captal, you just gotta.
Here is their site. You won't regret it.
http://www.cherryrepublic.com/shop-cherry-republic
Not connected with them, just a super satisfied Choc. Cherry eater.

KT. in MI