Oh my...... stunned by the news........ On topic.

Old August 14th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati Cook

Default Oh my...... stunned by the news........ On topic.

I just got around to checking my e-mail, and found an announcement that
has me absolutely floored..........
I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first time.
The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced category......

I am speechless, and no one is home right now........... oh my gosh....
and I didn't get a pic before I sent it in........

Pati, in Phx
Old August 14th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article . net,
Pati Cook wrote:

I just got around to checking my e-mail, and found an announcement that
has me absolutely floored..........
I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first time.
The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced category......

I am speechless, and no one is home right now........... oh my gosh....
and I didn't get a pic before I sent it in........

Pati, in Phx

Omigosh, Pati, what absolutely *wonderful* news! And how I wish you'd
taken a picture of it -- but I'll see it in Houston, won't I?
Congratulations!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 14th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Witchy Stitcher

WOW! When do we get to see a picture?
Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old August 14th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther

Happy, happy, happy for you. Oh wow. Oh my! Congratulations. How
exciting. How wonderful. Atta girl. Polly

Old August 14th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Great news! Congratulations! I think they post pictures of the quilts on
the web at some time. Maybe we can see it there.
KJ

ink.net...

Old August 14th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho

Congratulatioins and yippee and whoopee and anything else you can think of!
--
Donna in Idaho
Reply to daawra3553 at yahoo dot com

ink.net...

Old August 14th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irrational Number

Pati Cook wrote:

I just got around to checking my e-mail, and found an announcement that
has me absolutely floored..........
I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first time.
The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced category......

Congratulations! Since there's no picture,
could you describe it for us?

-- Anita --
Old August 14th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Woohoo Pati! That is wonderful news. It seems our 'Pat's'
like to be winners. Maybe a bunch of us will get to see it on tour
and take some photos of it.
Woohoo!
Taria

Old August 14th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

wrote:

I entered a piece in the Hoffman challenge this year for the first time.
The note was to tell me I won Second place in the pieced category......

Pati -- I just googled the challenge and found your quilt,
along with all the other winners on the site:

http://tinyurl.com/jfoqf

Your quilt is stunning and congratulations!

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt