Thanks for the advice on BIN

Old August 18th 05, 04:33 AM
jesse

Default Thanks for the advice on BIN

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice on whether or not to
sell beads using Buy It Now. I just listed Dominic's beads yesterday
and one of the BIN's got snatched up right away. I just listed two
beads out of ten with the BIN but next time around I think I'll do
more.

Dominic wrote a little 'thank you' to those of you that have viewed and
bought his beads. He replied to an older post, the 'I Love this!' post
and I just wanted to mention it so you can read what he wrote. He's so
excited about how well the beads are doing. If you want to read what
he wrote just do a search under his name, Dominic Garcia.

Here are the latest beads I posted yesterday:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjessenartie

Thanks again for all your help!!!

Jesse

Old August 18th 05, 01:31 PM

I'm glad his beads are doing well. It's not hard to see why they've
been selling..they're beautiful. They make me think of little relic
beads..something you might unearth in roman ruins.