OT It's a....................

Old March 17th 05, 05:11 PM
~Candace~

Default OT It's a....................

BOY! A very well endowed boy, I might add Just like his brothers!

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old March 17th 05, 09:44 PM
Kandice Seeber

~`~`~`~`~`~CONGRATULATIONS!!!~`~`~`~`~`~

Best wishes to all of you, sweetie.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 17th 05, 09:57 PM
Dr. Sooz

OH MY GOD!!!! You are going to be even MORE testosteroned-out!! That
house is going to be full of Dude-essence. KLUNK

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Old March 18th 05, 02:15 AM
Lisa Caryl

Congrats Candace!
I have three boys myself. :-)
For the longest time, I felt bad that I would never have a girl, like I had
always wanted. Then I realized that I am the queen of this castle, and no
one will ever borrow my make-up, clothes or shoes. It's a wonderful life,
enjoy being the queen!

--
Lisa Caryl
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

remove the obvious to reply

. com...

Old March 18th 05, 06:17 AM

BOY!!!

oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!

LOL

glad to hear...
rest up momma.... while you can!

Cheryl

Old March 18th 05, 06:19 AM
Kalera Stratton

WOW! You know how to build 'em Candace!

Have you any names picked out?

http://www.beadwife.com
Old March 18th 05, 06:21 AM
Kalera Stratton

And, as the mother of just one little boy, I know that it's so true what
they say; little boys LOVE their mamas! I have never been so worshipped
in my life.

Old March 18th 05, 02:35 PM
~Candace~

Ah, I'm used to it. I was the only girl child among three brothers. Even
with a girl dog, Mom and I were outnumbered.
Thanks!

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

oups.com...

Old March 18th 05, 02:36 PM
~Candace~

No kidding! But at least the worry of new territory( a GIRL????) is gone
now

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

wrote in message
ups.com...
BOY!!!