Used or inexpensive spinning video's??

Old October 4th 03, 08:48 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Used or inexpensive spinning video's??

Anyone know, without my having to do an exhaustive net search where I can
get cheap spinning video's?
Keep in mind, I'm kind of offline this week......
Hugs,
TIA,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.

---

Old October 5th 03, 12:13 AM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 14:48:31 -0500, "Noreen's Knit*che" wrote:

Anyone know, without my having to do an exhaustive net search where I can
get cheap spinning video's?
Keep in mind, I'm kind of offline this week......
Hugs,
TIA,
Noreen

Have you been to www.icanspin.com?

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old October 5th 03, 01:20 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Helen "Halla" Fleischer" wrote in message

Have you been to www.icanspin.com?

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/

Helen, it's a great site, and thank you! However, , I just don't have
the memory to get the applequicktimething to view them....
Thanks tho!
Hugs,
Noreen
--
STRIP *tease* to email me.

---

Old October 5th 03, 01:46 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Noreen's
Knit*che" wrote:

Anyone know, without my having to do an exhaustive net search where I can
get cheap spinning video's?
Keep in mind, I'm kind of offline this week......
Hugs,
TIA,
Noreen

Noreen there are very many out there, why not go to your library and see
what they have.

I love the one for Mable Ross. She is an English woman no longer living.
She also wrote several very good books on spinning as well.

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old October 5th 03, 06:20 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
Noreen there are very many out there, why not go to your library and see
what they have.

I love the one for Mable Ross. She is an English woman no longer living.
She also wrote several very good books on spinning as well.

Els

Thank you, Els!
Hugs,
Noreen
--
STRIP *tease* to email me.

---

Old October 5th 03, 04:33 PM
NoraBalcer

Noreen,

Just to followup on Els's idea, go to the library and if they don't have any,
see if they can get them on interlibrary loan for you. Most libraries have
access to the state collections.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 5th 03, 05:23 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:20:15 -0500, "Noreen's Knit*che" wrote:

Have you been to www.icanspin.com?

Helen, it's a great site, and thank you! However, , I just don't have
the memory to get the applequicktimething to view them....
Thanks tho!

Bummer! I hate bumping up against those limitations!

Old October 5th 03, 05:31 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article , "Helen
\"Halla\" Fleischer" wrote..

Bummer! I hate bumping up against those limitations!

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/

LOL!
Hoping to acquire more memory SOON!
I have plenty of disk space, as I have an extra internal hard-
drive, but memory is at like only 2% left!!!
(I run way too many things, but I 'need' them all, grin)
I bookmarked the site though, and will go back to it.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.
Old October 5th 03, 09:29 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:31:22 -0500, Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

LOL!
Hoping to acquire more memory SOON!
I have plenty of disk space, as I have an extra internal hard-
drive, but memory is at like only 2% left!!!
(I run way too many things, but I 'need' them all, grin)
I bookmarked the site though, and will go back to it.
Hugs,
Noreen

I wish you were closer. You could come to our spinning guild meetings!
While we're at it, I could wish that upgrading one's own memory were as
easy, not to mention de-fragging it! Wouldn't that be fun?

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/

Nora Hall Wood Carving Videos [email protected] Carving 0 December 9th 04 01:42 AM
Cotton Spinning 1913 weaving vintage FA Sarah Mc. Marketplace 0 October 29th 04 12:58 AM
Good videos on techniques Jeanine3 Needlework 0 July 8th 04 11:11 PM
Spinning and Weaving Neal Rogers Yarn 80 August 22nd 03 10:35 AM
Spinning tiger drive wheel Bri Pottery 1 July 15th 03 03:14 PM