Good source for silver beads?

Old August 21st 03, 03:24 PM
laura

Default Good source for silver beads?

I'm looking for silver spacers and other oddball bits of silver. Bali is
nice, but it's so often used-- and I'm struggling to achieve something a bit
different with the things I'm making lately. A good source for Bali would
be appreciated, too, but what I'm really hoping to find right now are small
squares and discs and other oddly shaped pieces that are more geometric in
design.

Any ideas on where to look?

Thanks!

Laura

Old August 21st 03, 07:04 PM
Tante Lina

laura wrote in message ...
I'm looking for silver spacers and other oddball bits of silver. Bali is
nice, but it's so often used-- and I'm struggling to achieve something a

bit
different with the things I'm making lately. A good source for Bali would
be appreciated, too, but what I'm really hoping to find right now are small
squares and discs and other oddly shaped pieces that are more geometric in
design.

Any ideas on where to look?

If you have a resale license, HalsteadBead.com and TrashCity.com are great
for prices.

* TL *

Old August 21st 03, 07:32 PM
Dr. Sooz

Hill Tribe silver might be what you're looking for....Marjean has some. And
others have it too.

Halsey Trading Company eBay Store (Marjean)
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230&ssPageName=L2
~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A through Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html
Old August 21st 03, 07:39 PM
laura

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Hill Tribe silver might be what you're looking for....Marjean has some.

And
others have it too.

Halsey Trading Company eBay Store (Marjean)
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230&ssPageName=L2

Wow, that's some lovely stuff. I can't afford that at the moment but, like
Ahhhnold, I'll be baaack...

Laura

Old August 21st 03, 11:08 PM
Marisa E Exter

My secret favorite supplier has some stuff in sterling silver, gold-filled,
silver-plated, gold-plated, copper and brass, in more modern-looking shapes and
textures. (Just don't look at all his other cool stuff, such as the
Riverstones! ). The prices aren't bad.

http://www.riverstonebead.com

marisa2