Question

Old December 8th 03, 06:04 AM
Betty

Default Question

Does anyone here have any ideas where I can find this fabric? It is coat
lining looking like satin on one side and flannel on the reverse. I have
used it in the past and love it. Checked out all local stores and many web
sites and just have not been able to find it anywhere. If any of you can
help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Betty

Old December 8th 03, 07:14 AM
Sally Holmes

Betty wrote:
Does anyone here have any ideas where I can find this fabric? It is
coat lining looking like satin on one side and flannel on the
reverse. I have used it in the past and love it. Checked out all
local stores and many web sites and just have not been able to find
it anywhere. If any of you can help I would really appreciate it.

www.fabric.com have it.

Sally

Old December 8th 03, 01:47 PM
Fabriholic

"Betty" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone here have any ideas where I can find this fabric? It is coat
lining looking like satin on one side and flannel on the reverse. I have
used it in the past and love it. Checked out all local stores and many

web
sites and just have not been able to find it anywhere. If any of you can
help I would really appreciate it.

JoAnn's is carrying a line of flannel backed satin "Sew Comfy". Check out
your nearest JoAnn's or it might be on their website.

Trish

Old December 8th 03, 05:44 PM
Jean

I just bought this exact fabric at my local fabric store. it is called kasha
( or some other spelling). I didn't know so I just told the nice lady I
wanted some satin to reline a winter coat and she knew exactly what I was
talking about.

I guess if you are near Drummondville Qc Canada, you could drop by "Coupon
Parent" but you will need to speak french.

Jean

PS when I say just bought I mean an hour ago

.. .

Old December 9th 03, 01:55 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Try vogue fabrics in Evanston, IL. www.myvoguefabrics.com It won't be
in the on-line catalog but if you call or email them, they'll get back
to you. I'm sure I bought some there a couple of years ago, and they
may still carry it.

Maureen