Your Sunday morning coffee

Old November 7th 04, 04:52 AM
NoraBalcer

Default Your Sunday morning coffee

Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know it's not morning yet for most of us, but did want to get my wishes
for a lovely day here for a change. It's usually late on Sunday afternoon
before I get online, but I'm on late this evening so thought I would wish you
all a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 7th 04, 10:05 AM
Anna MCM

NoraBalcer wrote:

Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know it's not morning yet for most of us, but did want to get my wishes
for a lovely day here for a change. It's usually late on Sunday afternoon
before I get online, but I'm on late this evening so thought I would wish you
all a wonderful Sunday.

Good morning from Stockholm!
Have a lovely Sunday!

Anna Maria

Old November 7th 04, 10:51 AM

Good Morning from California, I live about 50 miles south of San
Fransisco. It is a warm morning so I suspect there is a layer of fog
around the valley.

I bought a set of size 7 (us) dpns yesterday and I'll try to re-learn
using them.

I hope you all have a nice Sunday.

Mona

Old November 7th 04, 11:02 AM
Ophelia

Good morning from rainy Scotland

I have been asked to make a scarf for a friend. Perhaps that will get me
going again)

Ophelia

Old November 7th 04, 11:46 AM
Sarah Carter

NoraBalcer wrote in message
Good morning everyone,

Yes, I know it's not morning yet for most of us, but did want to get my

wishes
for a lovely day here for a change. It's usually late on Sunday afternoon
before I get online, but I'm on late this evening so thought I would wish

you
all a wonderful Sunday.

No coffee for me today. I've just had my breakfast and it's mid-morning. I
printed out a knitting pattern yesterday for an idea that's whizzing around
my head, but boxes have to be packed soon.

This is the last weekend that Stu and I have together before he has to stay
at his Mums house for his new job. I'm left here all alone to see that the
house is still standing for the move whenever that may be. Maybe the 16th,
but the date keeps changing so often!)

Sarah

Old November 7th 04, 02:19 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

It's just afternoon so here, so Good Morning to everyone who hasn't made it
to afternoon yet!!
Hope you're all having a lovely day, it's a bit grey and dismal he really
Novembery. I've just finished a crochet poncho for DS's girlfriend for
Christmas, and am still plugging away at the brown broomstick crochet poncho
for DD1 for Christmas. It seems to be going on for ever. Still I suppose
I'll actually have to work on it to get it finished!
Ophelia, I think a scarf would be a great idea as long as it's not a pattern
you have to concentrate on too much.
Have a great day everybody, and enjoy your coffee
Love Christine

Old November 7th 04, 02:41 PM
mejane

Looks like a grey, damp day here in Toronto, Canada. They
are forecasting showers for the day and flurries, that is,
snow flurries for this evening. Burrr.

I have to go out and help someone get rid of popups on their
computer and they are taking me to breakfast first, so that
will be nice, except I would just as soon not have to go out
at all. Oh, well, I have time for a coffee first so can
relax for a few minutes.

Hope everyone has a great day and gets time for as much
knitting as they want.

I have to agree with people, the varigated nylon eyelash is
extremely addictive. I have made a couple of skinny scarves
now with about six inches of the eyelash on either end, one
with a wonderful orangey coloured nylon and the scarf was a
rayon varigated boucle with deep orange, magenta and purple
in it that someone gave me. Love it.

Jane in Toronto.

Old November 7th 04, 03:08 PM
norma woods

Good morning! It's a lovely sunny day here, finally! About 10 Celsius. So
everything is good with the world! LOL

--
Star love,
Norma

Old November 7th 04, 04:00 PM
Rusty1215

Good morning from Connecticut ! It's a beautiful sunny day here. I'm having
an English muffin breakfast sitting at the computer - reading RCTY is such a
nice way to start the day.

I'll be taking Dusty out for a walk soon, to enjoy the gorgeous day. I hope
everybody enjoys their Sunday.
Rusty from CT
^(-.-)^
Dusty the Shi-Poo
Old November 7th 04, 04:20 PM
Trish

Good morning to you all as well:)

I've just finished a wonderful breakfast of sausages & eggs, fruit & toast,
compliments of hubby(he usually cooks breakfast on Sundays):)

Now I'm popping in before I leave for work. It's trying to be sunny outside,
but it is quite cold just the same, oh well, what can you expect for this
time of year?:)

I crocheted a poncho for DD#1 yesterday. Not sure if it will fit her or not,
but hey, I'll wear it if it doesn't!VEG

Well Hope everyone has a great day:)

--
Trish