Thank You Mystery Knitter, and yes, i'm still alive

Old May 1st 04, 08:00 PM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Els van Dam wrote:
In article ,
"Katherine" wrote:

Heather and Reggie Fulbright wrote:
Ah yes...we have all apologized to mannequins and the mirror image
of ourselves... But who, I wonder, has also apologized to...a
cow? ....g

Ermmm, I once apologized to a mannequin of a cow. We were in
Calgary, and they had these cow statues all over town and in the
malls, and I bumped into one. And apologized. :-(

Katherine

Wow, I like that one, did the cow mooo at you or flick her tail, or
let you ride her......LOL

I COULD have gotten on her, but she was not real. g

Katherine

Well that does not matter.....I talk to things that are not alive all
the time.......it was a real paper mache cow though, you would have
been a sensation riding that beast. Here is an Oma how does not need
a lot of encuragement to do such things. Grand daugher loves it,
but the daughters think Mother is crazy.....LOLan
sooo.....embarrassing.....laughing once more

LOL I embarrass my grandchildren's parents too. But the grandchildren love
their crazy grandma.
Katherine

Old May 1st 04, 11:09 PM
norma woods

Ah, revenge is sweet, isn't it? Just think of all the times our children
embarrassed us! I do love doing that to my son, but if I get crazy with my
daughter, she just joins me!

--
Star love,
Norma
"Katherine" wrote in message
Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Old May 3rd 04, 12:54 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Well that does not matter.....I talk to things that are not alive all
the time.......it was a real paper mache cow though, you would have
been a sensation riding that beast. Here is an Oma how does not need
a lot of encuragement to do such things. Grand daugher loves it,
but the daughters think Mother is crazy.....LOLan
sooo.....embarrassing.....laughing once more

LOL I embarrass my grandchildren's parents too. But the grandchildren love
their crazy grandma.
Katherine

Good for us......LOL

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old May 3rd 04, 01:18 AM
enigma

Heather and Reggie Fulbright wrote in
:

Ah yes...we have all apologized to mannequins and the
mirror image of ourselves... But who, I wonder, has also
apologized to...a cow? ....g

would a steer count? i apologized to Gravy for pulling his
hair when i got tangled in some matts.
i almost finished shearing Radar the goat today, but we
forgot to take the before pictures darn!. i discovered the
hard way that i should wear a leather glove on the hand not
holding the electric clippers... ouch. didn't bleed on the
fleece though i need to do some cleaning up clipping on his
face, legs & belly (the stuff that's no good anyway), but he
seems to feel much better. i think he looks better but the
llamas weren't so sure (or maybe they're nervous because
they're next).
anyway, i have long chats with the animals. they tend to
argue & whine less than the kid
lee
Old May 3rd 04, 01:27 AM
Katherine

[...]