OT ~ Beaded collars for your kitty...

Old February 11th 05, 09:27 PM
Mj

Default OT ~ Beaded collars for your kitty...

Okay, now I know my cats are wonderful, but do they really rate Swar..., um,
Austrian crystals on their collars??

http://www.catclaws.com/collarsandtags.html#236 - about halfway down the
page, in red, blue or topaz.

Knowing my little girl, she'd lose the darn thing on the first day, no
matter how fetching it made her look. Maybe Jerri should get one for
Butterbean, though!

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline

Old February 11th 05, 09:40 PM
Stephanie

I sure wish my kitties would wear such pretties. I like the ones where
you can spell out their names! I saw the makin's for those at the FMG
place we do not name.

Butterbean would be a stunning model for a crystal collar...Would she
wear a hand made crystal baby bracelet?

...Stephanie..

Old February 11th 05, 10:04 PM
JoAnn Paules

I don't know about *your* cats but mine rate the best. It's either the real
Swarovski or it's nothing at all. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old February 11th 05, 10:08 PM
Diana Curtis

No diamonds?
Diana

--
I hate when I misspell my own name

Old February 11th 05, 10:24 PM
Beadbimbo

Lol. I'm sure she would. I think Spike needs a collar though! It would
show up so well against his black fur!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old February 11th 05, 10:42 PM
starlia

Trinkett has a Swaroski collar and a necklace of sal****er pearls (3
strands) with a 14K claps and more pearls on the clasp.

So I don't think you can spoil pets too much.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
No diamonds?
Diana

Old February 11th 05, 10:46 PM
JoAnn Paules

Amen

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old February 11th 05, 10:47 PM
JoAnn Paules

Sure - after I get MY diamond collar!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old February 11th 05, 11:58 PM
Beadbimbo

Ooooooooo! I wanna see a picture!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old February 12th 05, 01:00 AM
Mj

I agree, my cats are extremely spoiled and the house is run around them, not
us. Dogs are much easier to dress up and if I had one the poor thing would
have had a crystal collar long ago. However, the cats won't stand for such
frippery. They're much too dignified (so THEY think!). They've never seen
how silly they look sprawled out on their backs in front of the woodstove
with hind legs going one way, front legs the other and tummy turned up to
the warmth. OR when they're bathing and one ear gets folded back, then they
stop licking their paw, leaving their tongue sticking out as you laugh at
them. All injured pride! LOL!!

Mj