I made earrings today...

Old September 19th 03, 02:54 AM
Jalynne

Default I made earrings today...

Don't have photos yet, but hope to soon. I wish i could use better findings, but
i'll get there. I just had fun making them for me to wear. Went to take dd to
ballet today, and some of the moms commented on them, and want to buy some...so i may
be making jewelry this weekend. AAAAck. I just need to get crimp beads and pliers,
and more beads, of course.

Oh, and I"m gonna be at Shipwreck Beads on the 1st of October...not sure what time
yet, but DH graciously said he'd stop so i could look around. What a guy!

--
Jalynne

Old September 19th 03, 04:41 AM
Deirdre S.

Oct 1st? Does that mean your Portland visit will be the weekend that
follows? Cuz I am going to be out of town (wah!)

Deirdre

Old September 19th 03, 05:20 AM
Jalynne

nah....when we figure out our schedule for those days, i might slip away while dh and
dad go play golf.

--
Jalynne

"Deirdre S." wrote in message
whew I was thinking I'd miss you... and that would really be
depressing.

Deirdre

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:46:15 GMT, "Jalynne"
wrote:

nope, we're driving through.....the portland visit will be the 16th and

17th...maybe
the 18th, too.

Old September 19th 03, 03:42 PM
Diana Curtis

Can you slip all the way to Wi?? Id really like to meet up with you too. Its
not that far. A few days drive... oh.. pick Deidre up first, ok? She can
teach us a few things about beads, Im sure.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
news

Old September 19th 03, 10:59 PM
Dr. Sooz

Yeah, a yearly convention sounds RIGHT. Always held at a lovely inn/spa.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 19th 03, 11:21 PM
Diana Curtis

Im all for it. Would someone please win the lottery and finance this please?
Soon. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Deirdre S." wrote in message
How about we have an annual RCB Convention ... on the left coast of
the US one year, the right another, the middle another, Alaska,
Florida, the SW, Canada, South America, Africa, Europe, Oz...?

And the private jet would just pick people up along the way. All paid
for by the RCB Foundation, with our incidentals tax deductible as
'professional development'.

Deirdre

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:42:03 -0700, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Can you slip all the way to Wi?? Id really like to meet up with you too.

Its
not that far. A few days drive... oh.. pick Deidre up first, ok? She can
teach us a few things about beads, Im sure.
Diana

New listings, and auctions ending today too! Christina Peterson Beads 1 September 19th 03 01:45 AM
No wonder it's so quiet here today!! OT angela Beads 48 August 18th 03 04:27 PM
earrings Christina Peterson Beads 2 August 2nd 03 01:09 PM
New Earrings (links) Beadbimbo Beads 13 July 11th 03 12:21 PM