The Best!! Ice Cream

Old November 19th 10, 01:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle G.

Default The Best!! Ice Cream

I'm late on this subject, but, just had to say, if you can get it where you
live. . .
Blue Bell is the BEST ice cream ever! Any flavor! It comes from Brenham,
TX, home of contented cows (per their ad).
Enjoy!
Michelle G

Old November 19th 10, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Nov 19, 7:59*am, "Michelle G." wrote:
I'm late on this subject, but, just had to say, if you can get it where you
live. . .
Blue Bell is the BEST ice cream ever! *Any flavor! *It comes from Brenham,
TX, home of contented cows (per their ad).
Enjoy!
Michelle G

Oh, I agree. Blue Bell *is* the best. I didn't know it came Brenham.
We
have Brahms in OK, which is excellent too, but grocery stores don't
carry it. You have to make an extra trip to their store.

Sherry
Old November 19th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Well, you really are 'bringing up the rear' here. I was about to go to the
grocery and stand with the freezer doors open and read the labels like
Roberta suggested. Can't we all just here our Mamas yelling at us if we did
that? Blue Bell is available locally and would be a quieter way out. Polly

Old November 19th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Hey Michelle

Blue Bell makes a vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet swirl that is
out of this world. I've only found it in pint containers, but thats
enought for ONE, (giggle).

Kate T. South Mississippi
Old November 19th 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

We don't have Blue Bell here in Idaho. Loved it when my son was stationed
in the Houston area - we always ate lots of Blue Bell while we were
visiting. We make do with Blue Bunny here which is pretty good. Or,
Tillamook - there ice cream is really good. Love to visit there factory in
Tillamook - there are always big lines at the ice cream counter.

Donna in Idaho

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5634 (20101119) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old November 19th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Blue Bell ice cream is almost good enough to get this Texas expatriate
to move back 'home'. Almost. But there's a secret that only Texans
know. Well, actually, anybody who has been on the Texas A&M campus
knows this. The university teaches agricultural science and has a
veterinary school, among other things. And there is an ice cream store
selling ice cream made that day from the cream and milk of the cows
raised by Aggies. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I still smile in my sleep
when I dream about that ice cream.

Sunny
Old November 19th 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

The Big 10 Land Grant schools (most of them anyhow) also have school
creameries. I've been to the one at Penn State (Peachy Paterno is a
favorite flavor!). Ohio State has the Dairy Store. University of
Wisconsin has the Babcock Creamery. If you have a land grant university
near you -- I'd be willing to bet they make their own ice cream, too!

--
Kate in MI

Old November 20th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Ben & Jerry learned their craft at the Penn State Creamery!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old November 24th 10, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
fran

In NC, if you're talking store-bought, it's a toss-up between Hunters
(western NC) and Mayfield (east TN). Local creameries - Homestead
Creamery or Blue Ridge Ice Cream. Yummmm.