AD: Dazzling GemClay Pendants & Kits!

Old September 18th 03, 04:57 PM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD: Dazzling GemClay Pendants & Kits!

Hi Beady Buddies,
All new kits this week ending Sunday, featuring beads made out of polymer
clay by my hubby, Jim. He's been in poor health this summer, but I'm glad
he's begun to make beads again! And every one that I sell is a great
encouragement to him to continue. He loves to experiment, so if you see
something you like, better grab it, he may not do it again! I think the
neatest ones are the two that look like they are under water - the scans
really don't do them justice. One kit is already gone BIN before I got a
chance to notify you all, sorry! All of the kits featuring his beads have
GEMCLAY in the title.

Here they are, take a peek!
Sunshine Kaleidoscope Kit #580
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748164563
Pineapple Tie Dye Kit #581
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748164732.
Confetti Chinese Lantern Kit #582
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748165084
Regal Scarab Cab & Crystal Kit #583
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748165357.
Lovely Lilac & Black Lampworked Kit #584
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748165536
Red/White/Teal Bracelet or Necklace Kit #585
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748165941
Treasures of the Sea Kit #586
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748167262
Water Lily Focal #587
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748167494
Water Garden Purple Heart Focal #588 GEMCLAY
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748167682
Ocean Wave Focals #589 GEMCLAY
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748167844

And if you want to see the one "that got away":
Aqua Coppery Kaleidoscope Kit #579
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=748164364

There are also loads of kits and beads at my web site. Thanks for looking
and bidding!

Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBead Auctions