Still seeking a trade

Old March 30th 05, 04:15 PM
Linda Sweigart

Default Still seeking a trade

I posted last week about wanting to trade a bunch of quilt binding for
something else. I received some offers but nothing quite to my taste
(ummm.... yes, the offers of chocolate were to my taste, but I have 28 more
lbs. to lose).

So... I'm making the attempt one more time. I've posted 2 pictures of the
bindings at the bottom of my web site in hopes of generating a bit more
interest.

The details a

soft yellow floral - 6 1/2 yds. (bias)
pink & ivory floral - 12 5/8 yds. (bias)
rust, orange & ivory floral - 6 yds. (bias)
pink & white floral w/hearts & white scalloped edging - 10 yds. (bias)
brown & pink floral - 12 7/8 yds. (bias)
rust, dk green & ivory floral - 9 7/8 yds. (not bias)
blue & ivory design - 5 yds (not bias)

stuff I'd be interested in:

a few yards of quilt fabrics, or a BIG bag of scraps (larger than 4" x 4",
unless they're 2" wide strips) in cool colors or prints - especially jewel
tones, batik, tie-dye, and textures, books for watercolor quilts, paper
piecing or contemporary designs (that I don't already have), sewing gadgets
or decorations for my work room, trims or fabric suitable for renaissance
faire clothing, handles for making purses, Tom Cruise for a night.... j/k

Linda

Old March 30th 05, 05:23 PM
the black rose

Linda Sweigart wrote:

Oh, silly me... here's the site http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6wjw7/

I don't have anything to trade, but just wanted to say, WOW your quilts
are beautiful.

--

the black rose

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old March 30th 05, 05:58 PM
Tina

Wow, I agree, your quilts are awesome! I particularly love your
Swallowtail Waltz and the Poetry in Motion - well, it's just beyond an
adjective! Awesome!
Thanks for sharing,
Tina

Old March 30th 05, 10:18 PM
Linda Sweigart

And a couple of yours are pretty amazing too. The Kaleidoscope Monster is
fantastic and the bargelo-in-the-round is a stunner!

Linda

"the black rose" wrote in message
.. .