New Peppermint Cottage, Kona Solids - Kona Bay, Michael Miller Specials & more from The Virginia Quilter

Old June 23rd 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Peppermint Cottage, Kona Solids - Kona Bay, Michael Miller Specials & more from The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
June 13, 2009

(Receive this newsletter up to a week, or more, sooner by having it
emailed to you! Sign up at
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

We have several relatives coming in from out of town this week to
visit and see baby Joel. :-) The shop will still be open this week
Monday through Friday, but John and I will not be in as much this
week. If you have any questions or concerns, we will be easier to
reach by email than phone, so feel free to email us. :-)

We have some great new fabrics -- adorable Christmas prints from Diane
Knott (her fabrics are always great!), beautiful Alaskan wilderness
scenes from Kaufman, and more! Come by our site today and see all that
we've added! :-)

Also, there are many great deals to be had...

**Kona Bay Special -- just $6.00/yd!**
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...y_Special.html

**Michael Miller Special -- just $6.00/yd!**
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...r_Special.html

**Westminster & Free Spirit Special -- just $4.00-6.50/yd!**
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...Closeouts.html

**Clearance Sale**
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Peppermint Cottage from Diane Knott
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...t_Cottage.html
Peppermint Cottage Panel - 24" x 44"
Peppermint Cottage Stripe
Gingerbread Men on Red
Gingerbread Men on Green
Gingerbread Men on Gold
Christmas Treats on Blue
Christmas Treats on Gold
Christmas Treats on Cream
Peppermint Candy on Red
Peppermint Candy on Blue
Peppermint Candy on Cream
Falling Snow on Red
Falling Snow on Blue
Falling Snow on Green
Falling Snow on Gold

**Kona Solids from Kaufman
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...na_Solids.html
White
Snow
Natural
Red
Navy
Espresso
Black

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...r_Fabrics.html
Blue Sky
In Transit

**The Last Frontier 2 from Kaufman
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin..._Frontier.html
Alaskan Wilderness
Alaskan Shoreline
Alaskan Wildlife
Owls on Green
Salmon on Blue
Birch Trees
Blue Forget-Me-Nots

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
Toll Free 1-866-827-8458

Old January 18th 11, 07:50 AM
OlinHolly OlinHolly is offline
Junior Member

I don't know anyone who is affiliated in affiliated marketing.