OT - sorting and Excel workbook

Old November 18th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default OT - sorting and Excel workbook

I can sort the sheets in and Excel workbook using ASAP utilities, but they
won't print out that way. I'm totally puzzled.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outside, every day, no matter what.

Old November 18th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Did you check your printer settings?

Pauline
Northern California

Old November 18th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

I just received a message about a Windows update, so went to a Vista "help"
group to check it out & someone has this attached to their signatu

Parts should go together without forcing. Remember that the parts you are
reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them
together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
(1925 IBM Maintenance Manual)

I thought it suited this occasion

Old November 19th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

stab stitch it with a straw needle.
j.

"Pauline" wrote...

Old November 19th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

There's nothing in my printer settings that specifys whether to print in
order, or random.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 19th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Okay, I promise! LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 19th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Nov 18, 5:03*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
I can sort the sheets in and Excel workbook using ASAP utilities, but they
won't print out that way. *I'm totally puzzled.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Outside, every day, no matter what.

Karen, I've not used ASAP utilities but you may need to 'print to
file' as opposed to just 'print' to get them printed the way you
want. The only other think I see in Excel 2003 is when you have the
print dialog box open, you can select 'entire workbook' and then go to
the advanced box and print 'front to back' or 'back to front' but
that's all I see. Good luck.

Kim in NJ
Old November 19th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I'm using Excel 2007, and I don't have the print to file option. I can
'save as', but it still prints wonky. Oh well.

Old November 19th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Nov 19, 8:56*am, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
I'm using Excel 2007, and I don't have the print to file option. *I can
'save as', but it still prints wonky. *Oh well.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Karen, I've not used ASAP utilities but you may need to 'print to
file' as opposed to just 'print' to get them printed the way you
want. *The only other think I see in Excel 2003 is when you have the
print dialog box open, you can select 'entire workbook' and then go to
the advanced box and print 'front to back' or 'back to front' but
that's all I see. *Good luck.

Kim in NJ

When you go to file / print; and the printer dialog box opens - no
little check box under the properties or find printer button?
Old November 19th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

AHA! Yes, there is a print to file box there! Okay, I clicked it and
selected entire workbook. It is now on my desktop. Now what?

Karen